Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Is Samsung A31 a Good Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Samsung A31 a Good Phone? (572 Views)

Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Oppo A31: Specifications And Features / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Samsung A31 a Good Phone? by justt: 8:42am On May 20, 2021
I'm planing to get a new phone next week and Samsung A31 appears to be ok for me with the specs but with some negative reviews and some owners reselling theirs within few months of purchase, I hope I'm not about to make a mistake!

If you own one, I will be grateful if you could share your experiences here.

Thank you.
Re: Is Samsung A31 a Good Phone? by ddjay: 9:15am On May 20, 2021
justt:
I'm planing to get a new phone next week and Samsung A31 appears to be ok for me with the specs but with some negative reviews and some owners reselling theirs within few months of purchase, I hope I'm not about to make a mistake!

Thank you.
As for me, the phone is okay considering the specs and quality. What is affecting its market is A32 and A51 which have better specs with about 10k to 15k difference. If you buy your A31 from a good store, it won't give you any problems
Re: Is Samsung A31 a Good Phone? by justt: 10:28am On May 20, 2021
Thank you
ddjay:

As for me, the phone is okay considering the specs and quality. What is affecting its market is A32 and A51 which have better specs with about 10k to 15k difference. If you buy your A31 from a good store, it won't give you any problems
Re: Is Samsung A31 a Good Phone? by omotolly22(f): 10:41am On May 20, 2021
justt:

Thank you.
yeah it is a nice phone ,but i think you should just add 10k and buy A32 instead ,it is more updated with more features
Re: Is Samsung A31 a Good Phone? by chival(f): 11:05am On May 20, 2021
justt:

Thank you.

I used one for a few months. Unfortunately, it fell into water not long ago, and the touchscreen was ruined, but it remains the best phone I have ever used so far.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Infinix Note 8 OR Tecno Camon 17p / I Need An Open Box Samsung Note 20 Ultra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.