Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

He Gave Me And Our Son STD — Singer Lyta’s Babymama, Kemi Cries Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Gave Me And Our Son STD — Singer Lyta’s Babymama, Kemi Cries Out (394 Views)

Why I Want Lyta To Suffer 100 Times Harder - Babymama Kemi Spills / I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) / Wizkid Pictured Chilling With Popular Nigerian Actress (is This Another Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Gave Me And Our Son STD — Singer Lyta’s Babymama, Kemi Cries Out by Infoexpert24: 9:26am On May 20, 2021
The drama between singer and songwriter, Lyta and his baby mama Kemi Ayorinde is getting more intense as the latter accused her baby daddy of infecting her with sexually transmitted disease.

Sighted on her Instagram story, Kemi Ayorinde who welcomed a her baby with Lyta last year alleged that Lyta infected her with a sexually transmitted disease when she was 5 months pregnant with their baby.

CONTINUE READING: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/05/20/he-gave-me-and-our-son-std-singer-lytas-babymama-kemi-cries-out/

Re: He Gave Me And Our Son STD — Singer Lyta’s Babymama, Kemi Cries Out by Franzinni: 9:36am On May 20, 2021
Not even ashamed of being a baby mama anymore now drying your dirty linen outside ...

The next generation will be a sight to see.

(1) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Can Conveniently get In Nigeria Without Connection / Bbnaija: I Don’t Care If My Husband Ends Our Marriage Because Of Boma’ – Tega / 2021 MWAN Award: Dr. Batulu Gets Honor Amidst Encomiums By Adamawa People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.