Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) (57947 Views)

Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman / Love Portion: Native Doctor Jailed For Duping 72-year Old Woman (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by PlayMaker14: 5:13pm On May 20, 2021
Divinehealer:

grin grin grin I have heard you
Yeye girl... grin
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by MrUchenna1(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2021
FEAR WOMEN WITH BEARS
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by chaloskyx: 5:20pm On May 20, 2021
WELL SIMPLE HUSBAND GOES TO HEAVEN OR HELL(THATS IF THEY EVEN EXIST) AND WIFE GOES TO JAIL CASE CLOSED ABEG LIFE CONTINUES
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:29pm On May 20, 2021
Michelle55:
Preeq wey go reach everybody na im this foolish woman stab her mate for, oniranu oshi undecided
Since you agreed to be his fourth wife then you have no business with the number of women that comes in after you, after all the ones before you didn't complain.
Imagine ooo! iyawo elekerin, if the first 3 wives had killed her husband outta jealousy would she have a husband? Now she'll spend the rest of her life in prison.
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by Puhrs: 5:45pm On May 20, 2021
4th wife ke
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by becky39000(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
I don't know really but she look exactly like all these Ipob women with beards undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by becky39000(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by Atonsboy(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2021
SEEN. But I still blame Desmond E
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:10pm On May 20, 2021
Good for him
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by abidem4real: 6:22pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by akwatu29: 6:50pm On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Research has it that 82.54% of Nigerian women are born with killer instinct and grow up to be serial husband killers.... And Olanshile Nasirudeen who's a 4th wife happens to be one of them.

Imagine a "4th wife" getting jealous over the news of her husband getting another lady pregnant.... I wonder what the 1st, 2nd and 3rd would have done when she was dancing skelewu on his bed.

Won't be surprised if she's a loyal fan to Iyabo Ojo because they exhibit same violent traits.

Nigeria women are something else. Can you imagine, God safe us all from even women and untimely death
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by Lighthammer(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2021
Dear women,may i know the joy you derive in killing men? you wont see her here nw hypocrite the future is really female Cc saphiere
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by ofiko123(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2021
RIP to the dead husband...
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF. D OTHER WOMAN MUST BE SO DAM CUTE. WOW
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Research has it that 82.54% of Nigerian women are born with killer instinct and grow up to be serial husband killers.... And Olanshile Nasirudeen who's a 4th wife happens to be one of them.

Imagine a "4th wife" getting jealous over the news of her husband getting another lady pregnant.... I wonder what the 1st, 2nd and 3rd would have done when she was dancing skelewu on his bed.

Won't be surprised if she's a loyal fan to Iyabo Ojo because they exhibit same violent traits.
omo this your comment weak me
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by CLEVER123(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2021
So wetin come b ur gain madam?
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by redsun(m): 11:57pm On May 20, 2021
That's manslaughter out of provocation and she should be sentenced lightly. She didn't intend to him by stabbing him on the leg.

Why should the muderfucker have four wives living as a crude butcher in an abattoir that most likely uses used car tires to singe meat? He saw it coming.
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:29am On May 21, 2021
Yoruba men and philandering be like yam and stew.. 4 toto for house no do u, you come add another expenses and trouble for ur neck in this trying time... Afonja amaka
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by profilemessages: 1:29am On May 21, 2021
the future is female
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by 9jaRealist: 5:20am On May 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Good to see that PAEDOPHILES (and rapists and rapists-sympathizers) hate Iyabo. She must doing something RIGHT! cheesy
>
Re: Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) by PlayMaker14: 7:19am On May 21, 2021
9jaRealist:

Good to see that PAEDOPHILES (and rapists and rapists-sympathizers) hate Iyabo. She must doing something RIGHT! cheesy
>
If that's what's going to make you breathe well, then it's okay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.