Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,753 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ideas For A Tv Show - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Ideas For A Tv Show (1280 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas For A Tv Show by Naruto332: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
Everyday I watch cartoons. I love the look and individual style. My dream is to make a cartoon show in Nigeria. I already have ideas so far but I'm starting a comic first because I don't have enough people or money to start the cartoon. I already have a title for the show. It's called Narcanis. So far, Narcanis is about a man named Eli, he lived in solitude. He drowns himself in drugs and alcohol. One day he find himself unconscious. When he woken up, he noticed he was being stalked. He was kidnapped by a man named Cree. Cree wanted Eli to follow him on an adventure to stop his people from being oppressed.
So far, thats a summary of the first episode.
Right now I'm not living in Nigeria but I would love to make a cartoon show when i visit. I also have a production name called Mayhem Studios

Email me at: Mayhem66@ymail.com

What will be challenges of making a cartoon and what the cost would be in Nigeria.
Also, what would be the cost if I wanted to make my own animation studio and cost of hiring other animators.
Re: Ideas For A Tv Show by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Ideas For A Tv Show by NosoChic: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Naruto332:
Everyday I watch cartoons. I love the look and individual style. My dream is to make a cartoon show in Nigeria. I already have ideas so far but I'm starting a comic first because I don't have enough people or money to start the cartoon. I already have a title for the show. It's called Narcanis. So far, Narcanis is about a man named Eli, he lived in solitude. He drowns himself in drugs and alcohol. One day he find himself unconscious. When he woken up, he noticed he was being stalked. He was kidnapped by a man named Cree. Cree wanted Eli to follow him on an adventure to stop his people from being oppressed.
So far, thats a summary of the first episode.
Right now I'm not living in Nigeria but I would love to make a cartoon show when i visit. I also have a production name called Mayhem Studios

Email me at: Mayhem66@ymail.com

What will be challenges of making a cartoon and what the cost would be in Nigeria.
Also, what would be the cost if I wanted to make my own animation studio and cost of hiring other animators.

Hello, are you still on NL

(1) (Reply)

Leading Web Development Software (adobe Dreamweaver Cs6) / Telecentric Lens: Intended Use And Principle / Neatly Used Canon EOS 7D For Sale.***SOLD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.