Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder (4701 Views)

Tstv Is Back With New Frequency-learn How To Install New Tstv Channels / See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder / Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by nonny1212: 11:33pm On May 23, 2021
Can I use DSTV dish on TSTV DECODER?
Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by Lostchild(m): 1:33am On May 25, 2021
nonny1212:
Can I use DSTV dish on TSTV DECODER?

Yes you can use DSTV dish on TStv decoder.
It will work perfectly well. It is the same location with DSTV. All you need to do is push the dish below.
Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by Wally11(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lostchild:

I spoke with their customer care before I went to buy it. According to the young lady I spoke with, she told me that anytime I want to travel, they can only suspend my subscription for 7 days only. They also told me that if I buu this month I will enjoy their promo of 3 month free subscription.

So I went to their office the next day in my home city and I bought it. The decoder is very small in size but it gives me the channels I want.

After3 months I will select the channels i want to pay for because the channels are juat too many. I will not pay for what I dont watch

Right now I am enjoying it

Is it still good? Thinking of buying
Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by mrsdaniel: 12:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Lostchild:

Yes you can use DSTV dish on TStv decoder.
It will work perfectly well. It is the same location with DSTV. All you need to do is push the dish below.

Pls can you rate your tstv performance till date?
Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by Psady(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2022
@ LOSTCHILD, Let us know what it's like, we are interested in buying tstv. Please kindly tell us if there had been any changes made so far
Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
smiley
Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Psady mrsdaniel::
@ LOSTCHILD, Let us know what it's like, we are interested in buying tstv. Please kindly tell us if there had been any changes made so far

I am not a premier league soccer fan, so TSTV is Ok for me as long as I have all my documentary and news channels.

Although, they have remove 19 UK TV channels from their bouquet list, I just don't know why.

Since I bought tstv one year ago, have been using it and watching all channels for free.
Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by Akporhono4u(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bro.

I would like to get the decoder .

But I want to know more about it. How can I get across to you
Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Akporhono4u:
Bro.

I would like to get the decoder .

But I want to know more about it. How can I get across to you

I am not a fan of super sport but I can still watch other league and champions league via ESPN 1&2. TStv is very good for me. They have every channels I want, although, they have temporary removed almost 40 of their UK TV channels, so only 97 channels is currently working.

Movies and cartoon channels boku. You will watch and get tired.

Since I bought TStv decoder 13 months ago, I haven't subscribe since. I have been using it for free since last year.

The picture quality is superb, ultra 4K HD.

If base in Delta state and you want to buy, go to their office in Etuwewe junction, Deco road, Warri, by ETsl filling plaza or contact Ufuoma 08064220090
Re: I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder by TeamLeader(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
How can I get the decoder. I stay in Lagos close to ikeja

(1) (2) (Reply)

KODI Anyone? It can replace your DStv - discussion thread / Download IJOGBON 2023 Nollywood Movie / Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.