Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum (614 Views)

Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List / Attempts To Replace Naira Notes Descends Into Chaos - Financial Times / Forte Oil To Sell Nigerian Assets, Exit Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by lammyna(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2021
Why is it that our government is shying away from production of Palm oil to replace petroleum to increase GP?

If countries like Indonesia, Malaysia etc are into Palm oil production, what is happening to Nigeria. Money they realized are being used to develop their countries where we run to.

We are number 5 now and we can overtake and become number 1.

1 Indonesia
2 Malaysia
3 Thailand
4 Colombia
5 Nigeria

I know some individuals are taking up the business but we need more. This is a very cool business. We, youth, should forget about quick money and shift our attention to this business.

Yes it may take years before we start realising the profit but after that, it is a continuous profit making machine.
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by lammyna(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2021
Indonesia is leading now but we can overtake.

Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2021
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by Solsix(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2021
And we will keep going down because nobody is paying attention to agriculture even with oil been a thing of the past
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by lammyna(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2021
We need to pay more attention to this please. No e-agric platform has ventured into this.
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by seamfund: 12:23pm On May 23, 2021
Even palm oil refinery we only have two in the country

This is a business with huge potential.

Almost everything we eat and use has palm oil derivative in it, if Nigeria can start refining palm oil in large scale it can turn around the situation of the country
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by bull67: 2:46pm On May 23, 2021
its also a good retirement plan too. From a single palm tree, you can get palm oil,kernal oil, cake and food for livestocks.
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by lammyna(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2021
bull67:
its also a good retirement plan too. From a single palm tree, you can get palm oil,kernal oil, cake and food for livestocks.

That is my point. Most especially the one man business employees or government workers to come together, fund the program and start the plantation. We just need some information and training from expertises that can help. Before you know it, years to come, profits will be coming from the plantation. It is a never die business. Palm oil is a an essential household commodity, and not to talk of industrial use of kernel oil, cake etc. Nothing is wasted on palm tree. This tree should be called money machine.
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by lammyna(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2021
I beg if this can be moved to the front page for Nigerians to contribute. Let us get something done, this government will do nothing to reduce unemployment in this nation.
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by bull67: 5:58am On May 24, 2021
nigerians? even if it is on NTA everyday, they wont listen. They will be shouting buhari govt is not good. And they will increase price of food and tell you dollar to naira has gone up, Govt has not paid us pension for 5 yrs, They will continiue to import and import and import. They will build houses has investment for pension plan and tenants will owe them 3 yrs rent. This is a good plan for those of us living abroad to invest in palm oil plantation. instead of living abroad for 30yrs investing into pension port for you to get a pension when you reach 60, you can work 10 years abroad and use the money to invest in this buz and still recieve double income from your adopted country and your plantation investment.
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by lammyna(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2021
bull67:
nigerians? even if it is on NTA everyday, they wont listen. They will be shouting buhari govt is not good. And they will increase price of food and tell you dollar to naira has gone up, Govt has not paid us pension for 5 yrs, They will continiue to import and import and import. They will build houses has investment for pension plan and tenants will owe them 3 yrs rent. This is a good plan for those of us living abroad to invest in palm oil plantation. instead of living abroad for 30yrs investing into pension port for you to get a pension when you reach 60, you can work 10 years abroad and use the money to invest in this buz and still recieve double income from your adopted country and your plantation investment.

Sir, I want to work with you. I can get you information needed to start this plantation. I can write the business proposal for you. Individuals or group of investors can start this business. I keep saying it, palm oil business can never die. I am very much available sir. This is a business that won't disturb other business even if you are working with government. Pensioners should tap into this business as well.

What needs to put in place are securing land, security, expertise, training, insurance, etc.
Re: Palm Oil To Replace Petroleum by 9jaceo: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
This should make front page. Nigerians need to rethink now that the petroleum price is about to be increased again in Nigeria. A country where leaders do not mind at all, either we eat or not okay. Once they are okay with our money, nothing else again. I will love to see people's contributions here. @Seun, help us move this to the front page please.

(1) (Reply)

This Software Gets Your Article Or Content Viral On The Internet In 3 Minutes!!! / 1.5m USD Available For Sale / Guidelines To Deciding How Much Home Loan You Can Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.