Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How You Appear In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Appear In Church. (180 Views)

So, From Where Did You Appear? / If You Insult Me On Social Media, I’ll Appear In Your Dreams - Bishop Obinim / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Appear In Church. by HRMK: 10:55am On May 20, 2021
u need to know why u attend church prgs.u go there to worship the Creator we all call GOD.u need not be told HE must be revered.ladies,must not put on short or skimpy dresses.the type which ordinarily,they wont ever put on to a job interview.these ladies wuld even be walking abt during the service.all in the hope of attracting the male members.ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GOD IS ABOVE ALL HIS CREATIONS AND MUST BE REVERED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Appear In Church. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2021
Hallelujah. Jesus reigns supreme.

1 Like

Re: How You Appear In Church. by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On May 20, 2021
HRMK:
u need to know why u attend church prgs.u go there to worship the Creator we all call GOD.u need not be told HE must be revered.ladies,must not put on short or skimpy dresses.the type which ordinarily,they wont ever put on to a job interview.these ladies wuld even be walking abt during the service.all in the hope of attracting the male members.ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GOD IS ABOVE ALL HIS CREATIONS AND MUST BE REVERED!
You go there to "worship" God, how? undecided

Did God say "Go to church in worship of me" or did He say " Go to church to worship me"? undecided

Ladies must not put on short and skimpy dresses, really? By whose orders? The church/social club business owner or do you assume that this rule is of God? undecided

FYI, God never said " Ladies shall not wear shorts or short dresses, especially when out to your social clubs which you call "churches". So whose commandments are you following, God's or man's? undecided
Re: How You Appear In Church. by HRMK: 6:13pm On May 20, 2021
my message,as a highly respected pastor wuld put it,isnt meant for everybody!those in the spirits av got what i said!no time to check time.good day!
Re: How You Appear In Church. by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On May 20, 2021
HRMK:
my message,as a highly respected pastor wuld put it,isnt meant for everybody!those in the spirits av got what i said!no time to check time.good day!
So it is only meant for those who would gullible accept it without questioning the veracity of the claims made? Well, you and your highly respected pastors are likely cut from the same cloth there, and God has nothing to do with it. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bondage Crushing Prayers From GOD'S Servant( Video) / Oyedepo Releases New Declarations; Commanded Every Generational Curse Tormenting / Synagogue Confirms Death Of T B Joshua Continue Reading At Https://kogiflame.co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.