Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Football Writers' Association Name Ruben Dias Men's Footballer Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Writers' Association Name Ruben Dias Men's Footballer Of The Year (459 Views)

Oshoala Voted 3rd Best Women's Footballer, Lionel Messi Best Men's Footballer / Ruben Dias His Girlfriend, April Ivy Breakup Over Lifestyle Differences / Jordan Henderson Wins Football Writers' Men's Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Writers' Association Name Ruben Dias Men's Footballer Of The Year by WinningGoals10: 12:12pm On May 20, 2021
Manchester City defender Ruben Dias has been named men's footballer of the year by the Football Writers' Association.

The 24-year-old Portugal international was signed by City for about £65m from Benfica last summer.

He has helped the club win the Premier League and Carabao Cup as well as reach the final of the Champions League, in which they will play Chelsea.

"It is a huge privilege. Obviously I could not have done it without the success of the team," said Dias.

"I think me receiving this prize is the major example of how our team works, the way we build our game.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/manchester-citys-ruben-dias-has-been-named-football-writers-association-mens-footballer-of-the-year/

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D’or 2021: How Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Affects Chance Of Winning / Airtel Free Browsing Cheat | Browse Your Favorite Website With 0.0kb / Ronaldo Informs Fernandes: Tell Man Utd Teammates This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.