Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Doctors And Lawyers, Who Speaks Better Grammar (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Doctors And Lawyers, Who Speaks Better Grammar (photos) (585 Views)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Meet 5 Beautiful Lawyers Who Are All Sisters. / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Lawyers, Who Speaks Better Grammar (photos) by Elistho(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2021
So I was scrolling down my Facebook home page when something caught my attention, a very hot debate that I couldn't easily pass by without making comments, I hardly make any comment on a Facebook group post.

The debate was a very simple topic that went this way " Doctors and Lawyers, who speaks better grammar "

This aforementioned debate topic was so hot, majority stood for lawyers while a few supported doctors.

Thought, I should bring this to nairaland for more views and people perspective.

Note-- give your reasons, don't just stand for any of the two profession's without reasons.

Meanwhile, the photos below via Facebook read people's views, the young man long comment below is mine, I was countering somebody's opinion. I'm a prospective law student.

Do yours down

Cc- Lalasticlala and other mods please front page for more perspective and opinions.

Re: Doctors And Lawyers, Who Speaks Better Grammar (photos) by Pious101: 12:21pm On May 20, 2021
Lawyers of course
Re: Doctors And Lawyers, Who Speaks Better Grammar (photos) by Emary(f): 12:32pm On May 20, 2021
I'm a doctor and I agree that lawyers have a broader scope of language than many people in the medical field. The legal profession requires a basic knowledge of Latin which is the root of most European languages. This gives them an easier ability to grasp the meanings of words. A lawyer must grasp a basic knowledge of every possible field in order to properly defend his/her clients who come from all works of life.

However, some of us outside the legal profession have a vast vocabulary due to our wide scopes of interest.
Re: Doctors And Lawyers, Who Speaks Better Grammar (photos) by ouzo1(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2021
My neighbor wey na Lawyer make me change my mind abt Lawyers o.. Na only u couldn't shouldn't wouldn't full that guy mouth.

Re: Doctors And Lawyers, Who Speaks Better Grammar (photos) by yomi007k(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2021
Who Grammar help?

The richest and most powerful people in this country don't speak well.

Make una dey argue nonsense while dem dey cash out.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Enrolled In A Masters Programme With HND In The US? / Oil & Gas Vacancies ( Last Opportunity) / Deep Cleaners(a Cleaning Company)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.