Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Herbs Traditional Treatments For Diabetes Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbs Traditional Treatments For Diabetes Problem (157 Views)

Faith Care And TOLF To Provide Free Treatments For Enugu Residents / STC30 - A Cure For Diabetes,hypertension, Hypo Tension, Arthritis, Fibroid, Etc / Best Natural Hair Treatments For Dandruff (DIY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbs Traditional Treatments For Diabetes Problem by aaltaibalace: 2:39pm On May 20, 2021
The Dispensary of Hope can provide you with your Diabetes Altai Balance Reviews medications at a discount as long as you can prove that you are in financial distress and are uninsured. You can contact them through their website (dispensaryofhope.org) for more information on programs in your area, and how you can get qualified for their services.

If you are a diabetic, it is crucial that you have your blood pressure checked regularly. Diabetes can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure, which can lead to serious health problems, like strokes. Try to buy a home blood pressure machine or go to a pharmacy to check it yourself.

When eating healthy for a Diabetic diet, compare the items various stores sell and see who has the best prices on specific items. I like to keep a spreadsheet on my phone which shows each item I buy regularly, and which store I can get it at the best price so I can stock up when I go to that store.

To reduce your risk of heart disease, carefully monitor your triglyceride cholesterol and blood pressure levels. One of the most common complications of diabetes is heart disease, and the best way to avoid that risk is to set goals for all of these levels and then, stick to them. Ask your doctor where your levels should be.

When you have diabetes, immaculate mouth care is not an option if you want healthy teeth and gums. Gum disease is much more prevalent in diabetics, and great care taken with your mouth can help you to have better dental health. Careful brushing and flossing and more frequent dental visits are important as well.

To reduce the sugar in your diet, try using light or low-fat products when you cook. These products aren't just lower in fat- they also contain less sugar and sodium. This is a great way to continue to use things like peanut butter, sour cream, and cheese in your cooking.

Smoking is dangerous for anybody, but it is even mroe problematic for diabetics. This habit just leaves you open to many poor health issues. Smoking can cause insulin resistance and for those who are not diabetic, in can cause diabetes to develop.

(1) (Reply)

How Air Pollution Affects Community Health In United States / Active Income Versus Residual Income / Get Love Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.