Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. (1898 Views)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / See Reason Why Fulani Is Trending On Twitter(photos) / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by FatherOfJesus: 4:58pm On May 20, 2021
Igbos and Yorubas need to push everything aside and fight this common enemy. Have you seen how the Fulanis have rendered Hausas useless in the north since after Hausas welcomes thiem in the 16th century?

Fulanis are obviously heading to the south and they have perfected all plans to make that happen so far. They have taken all juicy federal appointments, they have the federal might to make things happen.

The earlier we stop playing into the gallery of the Fulani divide and rule master plan, the better for us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by SLAP44: 5:00pm On May 20, 2021
There are a lot of meetings going on, we call it "Handshake across the Niger"

6 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by PissfulProtester: 5:07pm On May 20, 2021
Igbos suddenly concerned about yoluba ewedu guzzling headslamming Moslems grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by IgweOfNnewi: 5:15pm On May 20, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Hehehehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by helinues: 5:16pm On May 20, 2021
shocked

Attachee shouldn't be by force now

7 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by Yoruba1stson: 5:18pm On May 20, 2021
Yorubas want no unity with yeebos, so mr unity beggar stop this shit and find something to do
Fulanis and yeebos are our enemies, after we finish dealing with those blood sucking terrorist fulani herdsmen, make you people know that it remains you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by Madmohamed1: 5:19pm On May 20, 2021
PissfulProtester:
one of them aboki

5 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by helinues: 5:19pm On May 20, 2021
SLAP44:
There are a lot of meetings going on, we call it "Handshake across the Niger"

No be only handshake but handover... Fight your fight alone and leave Yoruba's out of it...

Yoruba's don't have any issue with Hausa or Fulani that are ready to abide by the law of our land, only the few miscreants amongst them we have issues with...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 5:26pm On May 20, 2021
If you had said "Yorubas and Igbos and Hausas", I might have agreed with you, though I might have had reservations at your inclusion of all Fulanis as the enemy, but the mere fact that you've left out the most oppressed of us all, the Hausas, which even you admit "have rendered Hausas useless in the north", though with the lie of "since after Hausas welcomes them", which is a lie because the Fulani actually imposed themselves, I am sorry I can not agree with you.

The Fulani War of 1804–1808, also known as the Fulani Jihad or Jihad of Usman dan Fodio, was a military conflict in present-day Nigeria and Cameroon. ... The forces of Usman Danfodiyo slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms, capturing Gobir in 1808 and executing Yunfa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulani_War

In the early 19th century, the jihad movement spread eastward to the Hausa states. The result of a series of jihads begun in 1804 by the revolutionary Usman dan Fodio was the Sokoto Caliphate, the largest state in West Africa up to that time. An aggressively expansionist polity, it severely weakened the old Bornu Kingdom.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_jihads?wprov=sfla1

We must join together to fight injustice, if for no other reason but that when they came for the Hausas we said nothing, instead of thinking the Hausas whom we leave out will not be displaced and become our problem down South, along with the so called enemy that is now coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:27pm On May 20, 2021
It's so obvious that so many monikers here masquerading as Yorubas trying to put the east and the west asunder.

If we are to deal with this Maurading fulani herdsmen, Igbos and Yorubas have to come together, put aside their differences so as to deliver a terrible blow to these criminals and land grabbers.

A United south is a must wether we love it or not.
Ighotago?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by FatherOfJesus: 5:29pm On May 20, 2021
budaatum:
If you had said "Yorubas and Igbos and Hausas", I might have agreed with you, though I might have had reservations at your inclusion of all Fulanis as the enemy, but the mere fact that you've left out the most oppressed of us all, the Hausas, which even you admit "have rendered Hausas useless in the north", though with the lie of "since after Hausas welcomes them", which is a lie because the Fulani actually imposed themselves, I am sorry I can not agree with you.

We must join together to fight injustice, if for no other reason but that when they came for the Hausas we said nothing, instead of thinking the Hausas whom we leave out will not be displaced and become our problem down South, along with the so called enemy that is now coming for you.
Its important to also note that the Hausas welcomed the Fulanis based on cultural and religious similarities. It was a welcome at some point that later became an imposition.

The same imposition is what they are doing to us in the south.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by FatherOfJesus: 5:30pm On May 20, 2021
helinues:

No be only handshake but hangover... Fight your fight alone and leave Yoruba's out of it...

Yoruba's don't have any issue with Hausa or Fulani that are ready to abide by the law of our land, only the few miscreants amongst them we have issues with...

Grow up, this is not a joking matter.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by Biafranboys: 5:30pm On May 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Igbos and Yorubas need to push everything aside and fight this common enemy. Have you seen how the Fulanis have rendered Hausas useless in the north since after Hausas welcomes thin in the 16th century?

Fulanis are obviously heading to the south and they have perfected all plans to make that happen so far. They have taken all juicy federal appointments, they have the federal month to make things happen.

The earlier we stop playing into the gallery of the Fulani divide and rule master plan, the better for us.

That deal is signed already Sunday Igboho already had it clear watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by teamoneline: 5:31pm On May 20, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Yorubas want no unity with yeebos, so mr unity beggar stop this shit and find something to do
Fulanis and yeebos are our enemies, after we finish dealing with those blood sucking terrorist fulani herdsmen, make you people know that it remains you

grin grin grin

This one is Fulani. Very obvious

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by helinues: 5:31pm On May 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Grow up, this is not a joking matter.

What is this one saying? Day just break for una side?

Laughing hysterically

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by FatherOfJesus: 5:33pm On May 20, 2021
helinues:

What is this one saying? Day just break for una side?

Laughing hysterically
Its better late than never, just grow up . You are not a kid anymore, start reasoning like an adult
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 5:33pm On May 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Its important to also note that the Hausas welcomed the Fulanis .....

They did not! I included references in my post to educate you in case you just do not know, but please know that there is a word to describe you if you willfully ignore it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by helinues: 5:34pm On May 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Its better late than never, just grow up . You are not a kid anymore, start reasoning like an adult

Ogbeni,leave trash for Lawma,let each region fight their fight the way they want.. Are you people tired of supporting/hailing una UGM?

Abegii, we have different approach to issue. Stop the unity begging.. Ko le werk

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by FatherOfJesus: 5:36pm On May 20, 2021
helinues:

Ogbeni,leave trash for Lawma,let each region fight their fight the way they want.. Are you people tired of supporting/hailing una UGM?

Abegii, we have different approach to issue. Stop the unity begging.. Ko le werk
Thank God you are inconsequential in the skim of things and the governors are already doing the needful.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by FatherOfJesus: 5:38pm On May 20, 2021
budaatum:

They did not! I included references in my post to educate you in case you just do not know, but please know that there is a word to describe you if you willfully ignore it.
I think you are grossly misunderstanding my view. It’s impossible for Fulanis to impose themselves on Hausas in 18th century if the Hausas didn’t welcome them in 15th century to allow them graze their cows, grow their population and incorporate themselves into the northern society. Your references didn’t capture that part of the story
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by helinues: 5:39pm On May 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Thank God you are inconsequential in the skim of things and the governors are already doing the needful.

I just have to continue laughing hysterically... Very funny dude
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by FatherOfJesus: 5:40pm On May 20, 2021
helinues:

I just have to continue laughing hysterically... Very funny dude
Its okay to laugh when you are inconsequential. Doesn’t change anything
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 5:46pm On May 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I think you are grossly misunderstanding my view. It’s impossible for Fulanis to impose themselves on Hausas in 18th century if the Hausas didn’t welcome them in 15th century to allow them graze their cows, grow their population and incorporate themselves into the northern society. Your references didn’t capture that part of the story

Hausa did not "welcome them" any more than civilised people allow others to settle amongst them. Its like every major city in Nigeria today has a Sabo for non-indigenes. They settle amongst you and you settle amongst them because you trade with each other for mutual advantage.

You will notice the same "welcome them" of Yorubas in the non-Yoruba land, and the Igbos in the non-Igbo land, and even Nigerians in non-Nigerian USA and Europe and China and Ghana etc. It is what civilised human beings do.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by orisa37: 5:47pm On May 20, 2021
AND MACBAN IS SATANIC AND A TERRORIST.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by SLAP44: 5:59pm On May 20, 2021
helinues:

No be only handshake but handover... Fight your fight alone and leave Yoruba's out of it...

Get behind me you this fulani miscreant!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by SLAP44: 6:02pm On May 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
It's so obvious that so many monikers here masquerading as Yorubas trying to put the east and the west asunder.

If we are to deal with this Maurading fulani herdsmen, Igbos and Yorubas have to come together, put aside their differences so as to deliver a terrible blow to these criminals and land grabbers.

A United south is a must wether we love it or not.
Ighotago?

Don't mind the impostors, they are very frustrated that the online war between Igbo and yoruba is over.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by helinues: 6:07pm On May 20, 2021
SLAP44:

Don't mind the impostors, they are very frustrated that the online war between Igbo and yoruba is over.

Tinubu for 2023 presidency... grin cheesy

Oya repeat the same if what you are saying is true

4 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by FatherOfJesus: 6:08pm On May 20, 2021
budaatum:

Hausa did not "welcome them" any more than civilised people allow others to settle amongst them. Its like every major city in Nigeria today has a Sabo for non-indigenes. They settle amongst you and you settle amongst them because you trade with each other for mutual advantage.

You will notice the same "welcome them" of Yorubas in the non-Yoruba land, and the Igbos in the non-Igbo land, and even Nigerians in non-Nigerian USA and Europe and China and Ghana etc. It is what civilised human beings do.
So the right word should be Hausas “allowed them”, sounds synonymous to me.
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by budaatum: 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
So the right word should be Hausas “allowed them”, sounds synonymous to me.

Hopefully, not as synonymous as our willful election of a Fulani as President, which is not "allowed", but "chosen", with our eyes very wide open. And if we are not careful, of our willful choosing of another Fulani to succeed him at the next election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by SLAP44: 6:59pm On May 20, 2021
helinues:

Tinubu for 2023 presidency... grin cheesy

Oya repeat the same if what you are saying is true

Oduduwa and Biafra before 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by Asgard73: 7:20pm On May 20, 2021
Yoruba and Igbo grin

E no go ever work
Re: Igbos And Yorubas, Sincerely, Fulani Is The Enemy. by kkins25(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2021
budaatum:

its like he doesn't know history. 'Allowed'??lol. Very laughable

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Reminding Igbos Of What You Did To Them – HURIWA Tells Buhari / YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) / Buhari Couldn’t Eat On Day Attackers Killed 25 Travellers In Jos – Isa Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.