Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself (67603 Views)

Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) / 6 Dead, 1 Injured After Attack On Army Checkpoint In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by annyz: 12:36pm On May 21, 2021
Next news would be that SHEKAU now fully recovered from bomb blast.

Nigeria a country!!!
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by detectivejones: 12:40pm On May 21, 2021
Shekau have suffered in the hands of this people, only this man they told us they had killed more than 3 three times, the other time he committed suicide and died now he survived.....imagine commiting suicide at the peak of his terrorism career you people should continue
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by sharone21(f): 12:42pm On May 21, 2021
Rilwayne001:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9599949/amp/Nigerias-Boko-Haram-leader-badly-wounded-sources.html

When some parents will be looking for SONS desperately and ignoring to educate their girl child. This one be like pikin from shrine.

This SON is obviously of the devil and if only his mum had used him for menses, he wouldn't have been born to mislead others and wreck havoc to lives, properties and economic well being of hard working persons.

Anyway, it is a Northern problem and only the North will decide WHEN they want to end this nonsense
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by mrsoludomeka(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2021
mvem:
but the report is not from the government. This is from a British news
British or no british,this country is gone.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by jesustheissue: 12:52pm On May 21, 2021
Is it not strange that we seem to have such detailed intel about the man's state of well-being but never enough to capture or eliminate him? Almost the same story with our dear heroine, Leah Sharibu, so much intel about how she's been impregnated but never enough to rescue the poor girl. Thank God there's God, one day is enough for Him
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Joromi1: 1:08pm On May 21, 2021
Ugandatales:

I feel Shekau is just a position any of the main leaders in Boko Haram can assume.
Exactly. Just like Pharaoh of Egypt. But why I still suspect it's fictitious is because we don't see much of him.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Petdagr8t(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2021
And this is coming after ane stupid fellow named Adamu Garba used Shakur's death to warn those agitating for freedom of their people to desist from that. Nigerians and misinformation be like 5&6
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by justmondris: 1:29pm On May 21, 2021
I thought that stupid man said he his dead? Hahahhahahaha naija which way?
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Emyogalanya: 1:31pm On May 21, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Yes o! It seems he deserves a more painful death

Na so God dey work
in James bond's voice: so you lived to die another day?
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Emyogalanya: 1:34pm On May 21, 2021
Petdagr8t:
And this is coming after ane stupid fellow named Adamu Garba used Shakur's death to warn those agitating for freedom of their people to desist from that. Nigerians and misinformation be like 5&6
they planned it as an excuse to use in attacking ipob Can you imagine, they did use ikonso death to warn shekau
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by copiescopy(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by emmatuegbe(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2021
It doesn't add up. 'He was surrounded and he shot himself on the chest, and was taken away by his own men'. if you had been rounded up by the enemy, and eventually inflicted injury on one self, how is it possible to escape. I think some one is using this guy's name to cash out
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by BlaqT: 3:59pm On May 21, 2021
he will release video next week where he's busy laughing at those of u believing he's dead
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Spacoucheubani: 4:15pm On May 21, 2021
No be juju be dat? ��
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Talkingrat08: 4:42pm On May 21, 2021
Even if nah Nokia touch snake game we de play, abeg how many life remaining
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2021
mvem:
but the report of his death is not from the Nigerian military or government. This one is coming from the British news and foreign Intelligence
I haven't said it was. I only gave a condition on which I would believe shekau is really gone for good.....
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by Godswrath(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2021
I'm still waiting for the owner of this cap to comment.

Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by shameonyou(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2021
nigeria army don kill dis shecow more than 10times still him no die, now na ISWAP don start dere own killing of mr shecow..
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by ThugBoy(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2021
The Robocop of Sambisa forest
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by dochenaj: 11:35pm On May 21, 2021
"We are investigating" says an army source. Shameless military.
Re: Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself by willieguy: 7:58pm On May 23, 2021
Same old story as always brother, one need to take mind off some new to keep his/her sanity intact
Okoroawusa:

Look well, I know that hate won't allow you to look but the story is not from Nigerian media...

Look well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Pictured About To Board A Flight This Morning / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss / Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.