Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors (30651 Views)

We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah / Miyetti Allah Backs Obiano's Order Declaring AK-47-Carrying Herdsmen Criminals / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by cjrane: 6:18pm On May 20, 2021
Whether they respect our governors or not. If they continue with their Fulani agenda, we will ban the slaughtering of livestock in our abbatoirs and the sale of beef in all our community markets.

You cannot continue to kill people just because you want to sell cows and goats to them.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 20, 2021
When the chicken supports the the farmer selling its eggs, you should be suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Blackfire(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2021
How dare those jobless govnors from the down down south ban Fulani from grazing there animals, how dare they...
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by OBoy50: 6:20pm On May 20, 2021
We Southerners too mumu..... This is the time to be at lert ...some underground games might be going on somewhere....

2 Likes

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2021
Why are there no consistency in the words of these northerners? Yesterday they opposed the ban, this morning there northern AGF, malami oppose it and said its unconstitutional, now this same miyetti people say dey support it....
Let them allow this country move forward.....it's so unfair n very painful wen after years of suffering to train my child, someone else in the north refuses to train his own but will get a better job offer than my child becos he is from a certain part of the country...,let them allow this country to move forward o..we are in 2021 and not in 1800s!
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 20, 2021
The fear of the unity of the South is the beginning of North's wisdom.
These guys have been bold because of the support they've been getting from the West.

3 Likes

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by babamoha(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 20, 2021
Does Miyetti Allah have different factions and spokespersons cos I don't understand them again.. Today they're saying one thing, tomorrow they're saying another sad

1 Like

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Asgard73: 6:23pm On May 20, 2021
naptu2:
There's a difference between MACBAN and Kautal Hore.

Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN) is not the same organisation as Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.

Noted. cool
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by TheTourist: 6:23pm On May 20, 2021
Na scam oooh. With these Northerns the more you look the less you see. Stay woke

1 Like

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by ensamy(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2021
Thanks to Nnamdi Kanu atlast MACBAN don dey get brain and reason inline with the supreme leader MNK. shocked
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by adonaimart(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2021
Best news from the north on this issue.

I pray he won't sing a new song tomorrow..

Check my signature.. Thanks
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Franking: 6:30pm On May 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Miyetti Allah have been tamed......

[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]

This country ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by SenatePresdo(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2021
ekesimo:
Could this be a trick? undecided Are they planning something bigger? undecided
Most likely.

1 Like

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by HRMK: 6:33pm On May 20, 2021
Wether for or against,just limit it to the north.shikenan!
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by mema900: 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
Armstrong34:
Lemme book this space for Emeka my great grand son to comment on when Nigeria finally gets better..............

Are you currently married sir?
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by dahnimoh(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
Wao.
They dont have choice.

The southern Nigeria should see this as test and the outcome of spesking im one voice
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by amazingspiderma: 6:37pm On May 20, 2021
Another strategy.
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Nasir123(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2021
Sometimes I do wonder what's wrong with these guys!

If you understand the various statements and bragging that was made by these Mayaty guys during their unwarranted criminalities and provocations, you'll know people can be heartless, wicked and stupid at the same time.

What a Pity!
Nigeria is a Sh!tHole!

And for those of you who still says it's about Religion,you guys are all mad at the same time. And you're all part of the problem in the Country.
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by highcadre: 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
Lobatan
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by showafrica(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
So why were they against it in the first place? undecided

Taqiya... They have another plan..

1 Like

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Nasir123(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2021
FBIBOT:
Strange.... Let's wait to hear from MURIC

I'm a Muslim. But I must tell you that MURIC is another 'Clowns' organization. Just like CAN.
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by FBIBOT(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2021
Nasir123:

I'm a Muslim. But I must tell you that MURIC is another 'Clowns' organization. Just like CAN.

grin no doubt that's why am so much eager to hear from them grin
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Nasir123(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
I have argued this time without number that the only people who are scared of restructuring are the political elites in both North and South. They are the ones benefitting from the dysfunctional system.

The common man suffers the same fate in either sides of the divide.

True.
But the truth of the matter is that most of the common men' do not know they're suffering.

Most of them are confuse and clueless.
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Nasir123(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2021
FBIBOT:

grin no doubt that's why am so much eager to hear from them grin
grin grin
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Biafranboys: 6:57pm On May 20, 2021
Back them or not no going back on biafra
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by OpinionCounts(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2021
Alejobs:
shocked

If you believe that will mean that herdsmen will leave the forest then you are new here. No oppressor willingly give up their power shocked

Except they have a hidden agenda which will even be worse than the present status quo, and this is what I sense in this case.
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by RemoveKebab: 6:59pm On May 20, 2021
Taqiyah Snakes grin

Southern Nigeria better watch your back.
We got them under control in Gaza.

2 Likes

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by damiloladuke: 7:01pm On May 20, 2021
Good
Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by Bionic07: 7:01pm On May 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ijaya123:
Like they have a choice. Shape in or ship out!

The Southern Governors should please take this news with a pinch of salt and enforce the ban on open grazing aggressively as these MACBAN people are not trustworthy at all. Don't ever believe anything they say.

Very dangerous and sly set of human being.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Ban On Grazing: Miyetti Allah Backs Southern Governors by foreshore(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.