Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

How I Plan To Transform Agege Youths - Lemboye Sikiru Tunde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Plan To Transform Agege Youths - Lemboye Sikiru Tunde (279 Views)

Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos / Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / Olu Of Agege Endorse Lemboye Sikiru Tunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Plan To Transform Agege Youths - Lemboye Sikiru Tunde by Blackcoin002: 6:26pm On May 20, 2021
An All Progressives Congress (APC) member eying for Councilor in ward D of Agege Local Government, Lagos, Hon Lemboye Sikiru Tunde, on Thursday said he had plans to build the capacity programme innovations for youths in his ward.

Lemboye, according to a statement signed by his Media aide Mr Abidoye Babatunde unfolded the plan on transforming Agege youth with future projects, if been elected by the masses.

However, Lemboye said he is committed in changing the narrative by creating a complete empowerment programme for youths in his ward at Large.

Been a grassroot technocrat, the welfare of youth would be central in his developmental agenda, which he hoped to execute via innovative schemes.

People would agree with me that one of our major problems in this community is youth restiveness and I promise to bring an end to it by creating opportunities for empowerment of individuals in all fields of human endeavour.

According to the politician, Agege Ward D will witness its fair share of development to bring positive change in the lives of people if he is given a chance.

1 Share

Re: How I Plan To Transform Agege Youths - Lemboye Sikiru Tunde by andyblinks05: 6:49pm On May 20, 2021
Poliliers on it
Re: How I Plan To Transform Agege Youths - Lemboye Sikiru Tunde by habsydiamond(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2021
Na so dem dey start... After he enter now na den him transformation will turn to deformation... We Sabi them nao.. All they know is their family after election but during campaign all they know is the masses.. Such is life sha oo

(1) (Reply)

400 NPA Retirees Die After 30-year Wait For Pensions, Others / Celebrating VP Osinbajo’s Birthday: The March 8th Initiative-the Friends Of Prof / Garba Shehu Revealed Why Buhari Does Not Observe Jumah In The National Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.