Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. (573 Views)

Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th / Emiliano Sala: 'No Hope' For Missing Cardiff City Striker / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. by debstegabxpress(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2021
FC Barcelona have sealed the signing of Sergio Agüero for the next two seasons.

His salary will be €5m/year and he could be presented at the Camp Nou on 5th June.

The official announcement may take place in early June, ahead of the Copa America. The Argentine's environment says he is confident Messi will continue with Barca, which is the main reason behind his move to the camp nou this summer.

Sergio Agüero could undergo his medical tests at the club on May 31st. The signing is currently pending a few small details that will hopefully be finalized in the coming days.

According to Spanish Media (MUNDO Deportivo), In the coming days, Sergio Aguero will sign with Barca for 2 years. The deal is practically done. He had a 10m offer from Juventus, but he recieved it to join Barca instead.

The Man City Legend will likely be Barca's first signing under Joan Laporta. Memphis Depay, Eric Garcia, Emerson Royal are other potential arrivals to the club this summer.

Content created: Unique Media

1 Like

Re: Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. by tillaman(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2021
Lies

1 Like

Re: Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. by yaksdavirus: 8:07pm On May 20, 2021
Much better
Re: Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. by longetivity(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2021
Still doesn't stop my Real Madrid boys from trashing them anytime we meet
Re: Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. by paulolee(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2021
do we celebrate my club forcing out a a "old 33yr Suarez" for "young" aguero of 32yrs??
Suarez ended up scoring almost 20 goals more than all my attackers combined apart from messi to help athletico remain strong favorites for d title this sunday n barca would be watching..
barca are beginning to look more confused with transfers, d only one dey av gotten right in d past few seasons is jus de jong, d rest of coutinho, dembele, griezma n odas are are waste of cash...
d latest is swapping griezman with cash with athletico for joa felix, i pray make dt deal scatter bcoz its anoda flop loading..

2 Likes

Re: Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. by Kilishihunter: 12:43am On May 21, 2021
paulolee:
do we celebrate my club forcing out a a "old 33yr Suarez" for "young" aguero of 32yrs??
Suarez ended up scoring almost 20 goals more than all my attackers combined apart from messi to help athletico remain strong favorites for d title this sunday n barca would be watching..
barca are beginning to look more confused with transfers, d only one dey av gotten right in d past few seasons is jus de jong, d rest of coutinho, dembele, griezma n odas are are waste of cash...
d latest is swapping griezman with cash with athletico for joa felix, i pray make dt deal scatter bcoz its anoda flop loading..
I read somewhere that he's coming as a backup so let's see if Barca sign a younger striker. If it was that bartomeu didn't waste money I'm sure they'll have gotten haaland Truly Barca's recruitment department for the past few years have been piss poor
Re: Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. by paulolee(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I read somewhere that he's coming as a backup so let's see if Barca sign a younger striker. If it was that bartomeu didn't waste money I'm sure they'll have gotten haaland Truly Barca's recruitment department for the past few years have been piss poor
no lies but forget about haaland....barca is out of the race to sign him because barca are broke to pay 180m for Just his wage n personal agreement..

(1) (Reply)

I Tried CHLOE TING 2021 2 Weeks Summer Shred Challenge / End The Debate: Liverpool Sensation Salah Is The Best Player In The World Right / 5 Reasons Super Eagles Lost To Tunisia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.