Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (48668 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / POS Stamp Duty: ‘You Are Rubbishing Cashless Policy’ – Women Group Tells FG / Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by TheGift: 9:00pm On May 20, 2021
Which kind of nonsense is this for God's sake? That is how we waste National resources on personal religious beliefs and religionists, many of whom are hypocrites? Is it Ministry of Islamic Agriculture? Next thing the christians in the Ministry will say they want their own Church #SMH
free2ryhme:

https://punchng.com/leaked-memo-nigerias-agric-ministry-approves-n30m-for-mosque-construction/
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by odeligboikwo: 9:00pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He should attack the message not the messenger. I doubt he would have seen anything wrong in the statement if he is a Northerner.

Most politicians including him are always playing to the gallery instead of enriching the debate constructively and intellectually to find a permanent solution.

Why will you unilaterally impose a blanket ban on the herdsmen including those who are law abiding and not see it as akin to banning spare parts dealers in the north, knowing that it is dominated by southerners who mostly sell fake spare parts that still take away lives? Malami is in order and it is time to bring up a superior position instead attempt to bully him

This is a great opportunity to resolve this age long problem and the leaders for and against open grazing should think as patriots and look beyond their regions alone. There are herdsmen in interior communities where open grazing has not led to problems and when you ban open grazing by fiat, to what extent will it affect the small holders who can't afford to start a ranch immediately? If they all quit being herdsmen and become bandits, the society will still pay for it.
So I expect serious intelligent suggestions on this issue abeg. I know that bigotry and hatred will prevent some people to look at the big picture but this is time for the patriots.

Let the north ban spare parts as he said the Yoruba's will still see themselves happier and better of.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by odeligboikwo: 9:01pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He should attack the message not the messenger. I doubt he would have seen anything wrong in the statement if he is a Northerner.

Most politicians including him are always playing to the gallery instead of enriching the debate constructively and intellectually to find a permanent solution.

Why will you unilaterally impose a blanket ban on the herdsmen including those who are law abiding and not see it as akin to banning spare parts dealers in the north, knowing that it is dominated by southerners who mostly sell fake spare parts that still take away lives? Malami is in order and it is time to bring up a superior position instead attempt to bully him

This is a great opportunity to resolve this age long problem and the leaders for and against open grazing should think as patriots and look beyond their regions alone. There are herdsmen in interior communities where open grazing has not led to problems and when you ban open grazing by fiat, to what extent will it affect the small holders who can't afford to start a ranch immediately? If they all quit being herdsmen and become bandits, the society will still pay for it.
So I expect serious intelligent suggestions on this issue abeg. I know that bigotry and hatred will prevent some people to look at the big picture but this is time for the patriots.

Let the north ban spare parts as he said the Yoruba's will still see themselves happier and better off.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by ManuelZuka(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2021
resign now or i resign you now
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Biafranboys: 9:05pm On May 20, 2021
Buhari the decree 4 man, malami is speaking for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Forest122: 9:05pm On May 20, 2021
Sorry
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by zoedew: 9:05pm On May 20, 2021
Did you not confirm his nomination? Stop the window dressing remove his Principal now via impeachment and he is gone! We are not taken!!
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by HRMK: 9:08pm On May 20, 2021
are u saying buhari was not aware of his comments?what stops his bn sacked if this is true?
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by tuna85: 9:08pm On May 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Ohh dear....

[img]https://media1./images/3b2013601944b44372d1034dd8b8bcbe/tenor.gif?itemid=17034410[/img]

A. nother

P. olitical

C. alamity

grin grin You are something else Bro
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 20, 2021
Saao:
I don't know they hate igbo so much, if you don't like them, then let them go as they want their own country. AGF is a complete disaster

its not as if they love other tribes buh they know igbos are easy target its just like how fans from different clubs easily prey on arsenal, even when mancity is beating chelsea the subject matter will still be arsenal grin
The northerners are aware that the only bond holding these nation together is SW hence why they avoid or don't attack us directly. if igboho were to be an igbo by now he will be coolin in Dss detention or 6 feet below.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Emmateejay92: 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
The level at which Nigeria and it's citizens dignity erodes by the day is worrisome, more worrisome is the fact that we ain't heading to any pathway.. our so called learned silks have sold their conscience for money and political appointments. I reverence and respected SANS when I was younger as though they were next to God, I never thought of of a day where senior advocates will be publicly declared senior advocates of nonsence. I read with grave concerned this afternoon
, a post wherein A Facebooker claimed one malami Bacame a senior Advocate by virtue of quota system And religious practice of federal character. If we continue giving this nitwits opportunities to showcase their stupidity..there might just be a country.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by shameonyou(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
ok we've heard u sir
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Ojiofor: 9:13pm On May 20, 2021
So many iirresponsible fellows in one government.Buhari is a total disaster and Ndi Igbo were wise to have rejected him in four occasions.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by moriss33(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2021
Another one with cow brains...just like Malami
U sef suggest a permanent solution nah
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by ceejay10(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

So I expect serious intelligent suggestions on this issue abeg. I know that bigotry and hatred will prevent some people to look at the big picture but this is time for the p atriots.
DUNCE! Your mumu never do abi?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Insectkiller: 9:16pm On May 20, 2021
A clear case that Nigeri is non-existing anymore..

How do/does/did this pedophile of Malamiii became Attorney general/chief justice of d federation..

This is highly pathetic..

What a tribalistic bigot??

How could somebody holding such a sensitive position be sentimental and become a spokesperson to rubbish..??

What's d correlation btw open-grazing and spare-parts in d shop??

What an enemity??

Abeg abeg abeg..
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by wunmi590(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2021
effort1:

Simplyleo still thinks Igbos are the cause of his family misfortune

Don't mind that guy, that 30k he's being paid has over shadowed his reasoning
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by RealEzee(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
BMC how far na , una work don dey hard una? grin
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Jimasun: 9:40pm On May 20, 2021
Stalwert:
The emotional fool is the spokesperson for the senate. The Southern Governors have no responsibility in promoting unity they can act in any manner, but reminding them to act within the ambit of the law is promoting disunity. What a slowpoke!
You are the one that should look in the mirror.
Destroying farmlands is a terrorism. Malami is talking nonsense
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
Illiterates
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Jonathan39: 9:47pm On May 20, 2021
Thanks to the Yoruba politicians speaking out. A United South will check some excesses in Nigeria.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by rayvelez(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
effort1:

Simplyleo still thinks Igbos are the cause of his family misfortune
What amaze me most is that all of dem don't see nothing wrong when those cows destroyed people farms.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by foreshore(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.thecable.ng/youre-rubbishing-buharis-govt-senate-spokesman-asks-malami-to-resign

Very irresponsible statement from a very irresponsible Fulani bigot
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Millz404(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Walk up to a mirror, look at yourself and say "I am a MUMU Man"

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by dawno2008(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Common sense is not common angry
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by Dymaco(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2021
As usual , ngeneukwu will avoid this thread like plague

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by olaayodele(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Buhari is a senile useless cow!

His useless NEPOTISTIC government is already rubbished.

It has not get to the level of Insulting our president. It is a sin, repent, because, you cannot even create an eye. God's creature can never be a cow
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by agabaI23(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2021
aspabay:
Malami is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the Buhari led government.

Always giving controversial and contradictory statements to the government official position.

He is a liability to this government. Ji

Buhari better get rid of him.

God bless Nigeria
Buhari should get rid of himself first
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by UncleKoboko: 10:30pm On May 20, 2021
olaayodele:

It has not get to the level of Insulting our president. It is a sin, repent, because, you cannot even create an eye. God's creature can never be a cow
Shut up!

Buharî is a tribalistic old fool cow!

That's all.
Re: Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ by NairaMaster1(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2021
Elock1:
angry
like say Buhari never rubbish him govt by himself tey tey

Pant army dy
Liar Mohamad dy
Ade_china
That other Palm wine drinker dy

How d govt no go rubbish itself wen all these people dy... D list plenty abeg

So make dem leave this malaam, he never talk pass wetin the others Don talk.. And we are not surprised

I wonder why the Mallami of a tout did not remember how HISBAH is destroying tax prayers' beer in Kano

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) / Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.