Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone (974 Views)

Prophecy For Atiku, Buhari, Sowore (pdp Will Regret In 2019) By Evang Emaka / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by PissfulProtester: 8:19pm On May 20, 2021
The way Igbos praise this failure amazes me..

But we used to know Igbos to be very intelligent people..what has happened since the discovery of Kanu?

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by cheruv: 8:26pm On May 20, 2021
MNK bụ oke mmọnwụ kiss

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by Boomboost(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2021
OP, what type of Institution?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by geobro: 8:30pm On May 20, 2021
what year will one graduate from the institution if I may ask. I guess soon
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by flamingREED(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2021
I love my Igbo brethren.
We love MNK.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin... One minute after the drink.........

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by after4: 8:46pm On May 20, 2021
I know I will find you here.
Are you aware that emir of kotagora's son was shot dead in his farm, what do you have to say about that.
Igbo matter go wound you, oh

PissfulProtester:

But we used to know Igbos to be very intelligent people..what has happened since the discovery of Kanu?

5 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by ThinkSmarter: 9:26pm On May 20, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu and Adolf Hitler seems to have sosomethings in common.
War mongers.
To the Germans, Adolf Hitler was an Emancipator.
While to the world, he was a traitor .
To the Igbos, Nnamdi Kanu is their Emancipator, while to other Nigerians, Kanu is a traitor.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by kettykin: 10:47pm On May 20, 2021
Please let peace reign
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by gidgiddy: 11:15pm On May 20, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Of course it will amaze you, every slave sees a freedom fighter as a fool

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by mrvitalis(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2021
Kanu has his flows but u can't deny the fact that without kanu fulanis would have taken us unawares ... completely catching us off guard

Without kanu we would have accepted ruga not knowing the trick behind it

Without kanu we won't really notice the hypocrisy of this buharis government

He is not perfect neither is anyone ......if u are smart you can learn from anyone ...take his good attribute and leave his other side

4 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by rottennaija(m): 11:41pm On May 20, 2021
mrvitalis:
Kanu has his flows but u can't deny the fact that without kanu fulanis would have taken us unawares ... completely catching us off guard

Without kanu we would have accepted ruga not knowing the trick behind it

Without kanu we won't really notice the hypocrisy of this buharis government

He is not perfect neither is anyone ......if u are smart you can learn from anyone ...take his good attribute and leave his other side

Is this the lie you keep deluding yourself with?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by mrvitalis(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2021
rottennaija:

Is this the lie you keep deluding yourself with?
Which of it is not true ?

Are u saying there is no fulani agenda or kanu was not the first to warn about it ?

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by makemoneywbsite: 12:54am On May 21, 2021
PissfulProtester:

It's practically impossible to labor for 30kNGN/month and have your reasoning intact. That's why fuulishness iberiberism trails you from topic to topic.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by Kaiser20: 2:44am On May 21, 2021
Boomboost:
OP, what type of Institution?

Institution of UGM murdering the folks he pretended to protect.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is An Institution.You Must Listen To Him - by Emaka Livingstone by Isobug: 8:31am On May 21, 2021
geobro:
what year will one graduate from the institution if I may ask. I guess soon
So you don't know even Church is also an institution. What year are you going to graduate from your Church or Mosque?

(1) (Reply)

UAE Makes U-turn, Reinstates Ban On Nigerian Flights / Yorubas Deny Igboho / AGF Malami Insists On Handpicking Court/media Audience For Kanu Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.