Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Shekau Is Not Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shekau Is Not Dead (1481 Views)

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Finally. Shekau Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Is Not Dead by obama30: 8:19pm On May 20, 2021
I will make it a shot post

Yes he's not dead, how can a popular terrorist as shekau die without federal government taken his bone for examination if he is real shekau.

To my personal examination, shekau may have commission into one of security department for special mission and that mission is none other than to kill, it's depends where they asking him to direct the sword.

I suspect the people that control Nigeria security are just using Asian gladiators preservation system on Nigerians.

In Asian a prisoner gladiator, Labels, pirates and militant dead will be a announced, and only chief security or emperor is allowed to see the dead body, and thereafter the gladiator name's will be changed, and the new owner of the dead and resurrect gladiators will gave them mark at any part of their body to confused some masses. After that they will begin to execute their new job. Anyone that suspect them will die within a twinkle of an eyes.

Anini, shina Rambo, dead body was made public.

Even innocent Ikonso body still with police, just to send fear to his followers.

America should have not believe Hitler is dead, if they didn't do exam on his body to confirm that he is the one after blowing up himself.

But some people in Nigeria were watching another terrorists group ask their fellow terrorist to surrender his leadership, and he refuse then blow up himself.

And it was believed by a security unit that has highest budget in Africa. They are not the one that shot him, the source of the terrorist dead is not from their confirm journalist, the dead body of the terrorist is not with them not even any ID card to backup their story. Yet they are telling world that he is dead.

If I am right, he has been commission into security of this nation for secret job.

They can confuse 199 millions Nigerians but not all 210 millions populations.

We are waiting for news of his dirty jobs, Nigeria managers are up to something.

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 8:37pm On May 20, 2021
You refute his death with...insinuations?

Have you ever even been in the North East?

So your source of this refutation is...i think so?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by Kosoco(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2021
Op have run mad. Did FG tell you they killed or his fellow Terrorist do. Some I'll informed people have festered NL.
Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by ThatIgedeBoy: 8:50pm On May 20, 2021
The way some of you just come come to public places open your mouth waaaaaahhh and spew ignorance with confidence is very commendable, una dey get mind.
So you are expecting BokoHaram to bring the dead body to the front doors of Defense headquarters to submit to CDS for bone test?
Was it even the Army that told you he was dead? Cos thus far the Army is yet to release a statement.
You just open your mouth waaaaaahhh, spread fingers and type nonsense
Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by nosiebaba(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2021
The guy wan deceive them as usual. For govt officials to fall for this crap and even repost it is a shame
Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by Fathai(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2021
I'm sure his pay master is trying to cover up something. Shekau will not just blow up himself like that. Not possible, they should tell us another story.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by avrilwisedata: 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
For more than a decade, Shekau has been pronounced dead more than 50 times grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by Illuminatiship(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2021
Sorry bros I nor know say na your father die then
Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by Stone03: 12:58am On May 21, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
You refute his death with...insinuations?

Have you ever even been in the North East?

So your source of this refutation is...i think so?

Smh

Did you see any dead body paraded as the body of Shakau?
OP might be making a huge sense here. Don't doubt what these desperados can do

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by Stone03: 12:59am On May 21, 2021
avrilwisedata:
For more than a decade, Shekau has been pronounced dead more than 50 times grin grin

That's one reason why I am not believing this one

1 Like

Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by tit(f): 3:06am On May 21, 2021
Buhari the mediator has united Boko haram, ISWAP, and Nigeria Army.
Shekau is now a brigadier in Nigeria army
Re: Shekau Is Not Dead by paulolee(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2021
we all know....him go still release new video to refute d claims

(1) (Reply)

Why I May Engage In Fight This Evening Or Tomorrow / Soldiers Protecting Fulani Rapists At Obinze, Imo / This Is What Some People Do To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.