Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) (2114 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Machete A Man In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by Insidenaija: 8:57pm On May 20, 2021
Irate youths have reportedly killed a young man after he allegedly stabbed his friend to death during an argument over a phone in Benue State, NewsPremises reports.

NewsPremises gathered that the incident happened in Wadata area of Makurdi, the Benue State capital on Tuesday morning, May 18.

Details of the incident are still sketchy, but according to a source who spoke to Wadata TV Makurdi, Yazid allegedly killed Nura during a heated argument over the sale of a used phone.

Miffed by the killing, irate youths in the community were said to have descended on Yazid and beat him to death.

"The two were good friends. An argument over the sale of a fairly used phone triggered the quarrel," the source said.

"In the early morning of Tuesday, 18/05/2021, a young man from Wadata community in Makurdi who killed his best friend because of an unnecessary argument has been caught and killed instantly by aggrieved youths," Wadata TV reported.

"Report says, the two best friends happened to be cousins of each other. With deep sad sense of reports, we regret to report that, their prints have been wiped off the face of the earth. Stay out of the ungodly argument act."

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/irate-youths-kill-young-man-for-stabbing-his-friend-to-death-over-phone-in-benue-photos/

Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by Insidenaija: 9:01pm On May 20, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by xpressionx(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2021
Wahala everywhere.
Buhari is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by marveangel(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2021
No there are two dead bodies...2 wrongs never make a right
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:27pm On May 20, 2021
I have a strong feeling "GREED" played a role in this their case.
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF. DAT AINT RITE
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by lilvicky68(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2021
Nawa oh.. violence and wickedness everywhere..
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:56pm On May 20, 2021
shocked

As someone who has witnessed mob action, I've never been an advocate of jungle Justice. I abhor it and cringe at the news of it.

I witnessed it first as a kid at the age of 8. The victim was a middle-aged man who was caught trying to kidnap some kids from a Nursery school.

The mob hit him with sticks, shredded his clothes and stoned him with bricks. He was panting for air when the tyres arrived. At this point, there was blood all over his body.

I watched with fright as someone from the mob brought out a huge 4 by 4 plank and rammed his temple in. Fresh blood spurted from his cracked skull into a trajectory that spluttered some of it into my dazed open mouth. It tasted a bit like diluted Ribenna and I wondered how a supposed evil man's blood could have such a sweet taste.

(Forgive me for knowing the taste of blood. While growing up, it was a custom to suck on flowers to get nectar, we got used to sucking anything we felt contained sweet fluids and that's how I sucked a mosquito's full abdomen out of pure adventure because it look so ripe and tasted decayed blood and this formed my most lasting impression of it's taste.)

I ran to the mob and begged them to spare him, this man can't be evil if he tastes this nice, I said.
When, why or how the thunder of slaps ravaged my face, I still can't tell but I know my eyes spurned, my world twirled and in an instant I was on the floor too, lying next to the condemned kidnapper.
Before I could say "Chukwu Abiama", they were already baptising him into hell with kerosene.

I was lucky to be pulled away from him just as his destiny with fire was about to begin and in that split second, I knew hell existed; but that it only exists here on Earth and that we are the devils we've always been warned about.

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2021
The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by CheedyJ(m): 11:52pm On May 20, 2021
That’s why I don’t argue with Chelsea fans , most of them can’t handle a simple banter next thing na bottle for ur head ...

2 Likes

Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by adecz: 7:01am On May 21, 2021
Hausa & fighting with dagger
na like APC & lies..... Always seen
together .
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by paulolee(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2021
even the law says whoever kills deserves to be killed bt i still dnt support jungle justice...d law would do it better
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:53am On May 21, 2021
Do people still believe in friends , Brethren Jesus is the only true friend we got.
Fake friends with their bittered heart everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by paulolee(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2021
marveangel:
No there are two dead bodies...2 wrongs never make a right
yes but in some cases the 2 wrongs are needed to make things feel right, some places av lost hope in thier security agencies and dts why they still do these stuffs..
last year I heard a story of a pen robber dt do come around to steal people phones at night near my street showing you a dagger n even heard he was a cultist..
he continued n was caught 4 times n handed to police but dey kept on releasing him n whenever dey release him, he visits dt street with about 30 of his boys beats those dt handed him to police till d point of death..
d street got tired n dey paid n involved O.P.C boys, the nxt time dt gee was caught, they beat him up n burned him n dt was the end of the problem bcox even his so called "boys" all ran for their lives..

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by ifytrik(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2021
xpressionx:
Wahala everywhere. Buhari is wicked.
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2021
Only if they could kill Fulanis herdsmen this way
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by Insidenaija: 9:35am On May 21, 2021
grin grin grin [quote author=ifytrik post=101910179][/quote]
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by debbydams(f): 2:51pm On May 21, 2021
embarassed
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by LoudLord(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2021
No vex oh if my word hurt you

I dislike benue guys 100% can't make friends with them,them wicked pass devil

I get one benue guy as friend before,the guy no sabi more than to kill kill kill....any small issue like this na kill "If to say na my town we dey now I for don kill am"

Omo na Cutlass I take cut our friendship,I just dey wonder say if me ND the guy get issue he fit kill me tru tru ND me don't wanna die Young
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by Kamachicho(f): 6:09pm On May 21, 2021
adecz:

Hausa & fighting with dagger
na like APC & lies..... Always seen
together .

Benue people are Igalas, Tivs, Igedes, Idomas, and a bit of Igbos but they are no Hausas and do not share boundary with them. Thank you
Re: Irate Youths Kill Man For Stabbing His Friend To Death Over Phone In Benue(pics) by adecz: 9:05pm On May 21, 2021
Kamachicho:

Benue people are Igalas, Tivs, Igedes, Idomas, and a bit of Igbos but they are no Hausas and do not share boundary with them. Thank you

Did you even read the post?

The fighters were Yazid & Nura which
are strictly Muslim Hausa Fulani names.

Hausas have their quarters in
Makurdi.

(1) (Reply)

Cleric Murdered Lady Of 25, Split Body In Parts And Dumped In A Flowing Stream. / (See The Faces ) Of Mexican-nigerian Drug Cartel Caught By Ndlea / End Of The Road For Baby Factory Owners In Ondo. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.