Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos (56498 Views)

Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) / The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) / The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by OreoPaschal(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2021
post=101909242:

Alright.
Thanks for getting across.
We will get in touch with you soon Mr Paschal.
Thanks for the heads up.

@topic,
Oshodi Like Napoli.
God bless Lagos State

Thank you for the response. I will be anticipating. smiley smiley
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Nobody: 11:31am On May 21, 2021
JayJohnson:

Show us the one in your Ebonyi state!!

Which part of your body do you reason with, cos I am sure you not using your head. So me criticizing street urchins in Lagos state makes me from Ebonyi? This could be the major reason why you are not successful in life, you probably jump into conclusions.
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by EBEk101(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2021
Rossiminku:
What a transformation from the days one used to fight to enter Molue at this same Oshodi!

Now THIS:

Naija is moving forward. cool

Please visit dat place by 7pm am tell me hwfa
Even in day light my phone was almost taken frm me

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

Which part of your body do you reason with, cos I am sure you not using your head. So me criticizing street urchins in Lagos state makes me from Ebonyi? This could be the major reason why you are not successful in life, you probably jump into conclusions.

Will you sharap there! Sell your gala first
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by bablon20(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2021
This is too mighty for a state like Lagos to maintain, our lack of maintenance culture won't allow the edifice to see d next decade.
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Germi9: 12:15pm On May 21, 2021
Rossiminku:
What a transformation from the days one used to fight to enter Molue at this same Oshodi!

Now THIS:

Naija is moving forward. cool
Nigerians are too dirty
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by justtoodark: 12:37pm On May 21, 2021
YorubarLord:
Built by a yoruba engineering company called planet projects another one is currently under construction in ibadan . You would see more of this world class infrastructure starting from that useless airport in Lagos when we get our own nation.

go hug something....
nigerian army doesnt give a shi shi to bash all you yoruba foolishness too....

lets make something very clear to all you clowns no matter from which tribe....:
you all agreed to a constition....and those with firepower sweared on it....

it doesnt matter if any tribe agreed on the constition or not....

the job of the security agencies is to execute the constition....!!

Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by YorubarLord: 12:39pm On May 21, 2021
I think you should go hug your useless mama. You'll need it for what is to come to Nigeria. Run along boy
justtoodark:

go hug something....
nigerian army doesnt give a shi shi to bash all you yoruba foolishness too....

lets make something very clear to all you clowns no matter from which tribe....:
you all agreed to a constition....and those with firepower sweared on it....

it doesnt matter if any tribe agreed on the constition or not....

the job of the security agencies is to execute the constition....!!
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by justtoodark: 12:40pm On May 21, 2021
YorubarLord:
I think you should go hug your useless mama. You'll need it for what is to come to Nigeria. Run along boy

oohh....my mama go beat the shitt out of you....

she scares even me.... undecided undecided
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by pacespot(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2021
Nice
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 21, 2021
JayJohnson:

Will you sharap there! Sell your gala first

Hungry man!
Gala is the first thing you remembered!

PAUPER!
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by justtoodark: 1:11pm On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

Hungry man!
Gala is the first thing you remembered!

PAUPER!

sharrapu....!!

you are mediocre people....
something like this,you are not happy....but you are waitin for biafra....
na the same you will mess up the ol place with your substandard crap that you import from abroad....
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

I am a hungry man!
Gala is the first thing I remembered!

I AM A PAUPER!

We all you are!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by justtoodark: 1:12pm On May 21, 2021
JayJohnson:

We all you are!! grin grin grin grin grin

look how fvcked up aba international market was....!! cheesy cheesy
nigerians have to be careful of igbos....or else they will turn the entire nigeria to a giant dumpsite for international craps....

they have this emptiness in their souls that cant be completly filled.... undecided undecided

igbos are the only tribe in africa that i know that behave that way....
i even think they are not africans.... undecided undecided

Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 21, 2021
justtoodark:

sharrapu....!!

you are mediocre people....
something like this,you are not happy....but you are waitin for biafra....
na the same you will mess up the ol place with your substandard crap that you import from abroad....

Don't be dumb please.

I am talking about a societal menace and you talking about Biafra. What make you believe I am not from Lagos? Change your mentality, it could be the major reason for your backwardness in life.
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by trevorhorace(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2021
YorubarLord:
Built by a yoruba engineering company called planet projects another one is currently under construction in ibadan . You would see more of this world class infrastructure starting from that useless airport in Lagos when we get our own nation.

I love that it was contracted to a Nigerian. Enough of those smelling Indians and germans. But your own tribalism no be here o.
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by justtoodark: 1:28pm On May 21, 2021
Euouae:

Don't be dumb please.

I am talking about a societal menace and you talking about Biafra. What make you believe I am not from Lagos? Change your mentality, it could be the major reason for your backwardness in life.

i like you.... wink wink
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Babzrockman: 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Unless APC is voted out in Lagos agberos, thugs and touts will continue to be an integral part of Lagos....

Before AD/ACN/APC came on board, was there no thugs or agberos?
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Tzar(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2021
Bad belle make you purge! grin
NwaNimo1:
A. nother

P. athetic

C. onstruction

(Very Mediocre...)

But lets clap for them!

[img]https://media1./images/c3dc4b07d4e9132b002b1927ca4ef2ac/tenor.gif?itemid=11602918[/img]

(not me....... the zinc don begin rust self)

Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by vis2change(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2021
Thanks to Ambode

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by ssachosam8: 2:12pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Yeahmehn: 2:41pm On May 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
A. nother

P. athetic

C. onstruction

(Very Mediocre...)

But lets clap for them!

[img]https://media1./images/c3dc4b07d4e9132b002b1927ca4ef2ac/tenor.gif?itemid=11602918[/img]

(not me....... the zinc don begin rust self)

Omd
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 21, 2021
justtoodark:

look how fvcked up aba international market was....!! cheesy cheesy
nigerians have to be careful of igbos....or else they will turn the entire nigeria to a giant dumpsite for international craps....

they have this emptiness in their souls that cant be completly filled.... undecided undecided

igbos are the only tribe in africa that i know that behave that way....
i even think they are not africans.... undecided undecided

Will you shharap and gerrout of here
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Spectaclesawe25: 4:04pm On May 21, 2021
New interchange with old buses and agberos... New wine in old wine bottle.
Just a matter of time... Country with leaders with headaches.
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Godswrath(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2021
Eko oni gbaje o
It's always Lagos and others. Only bad side is the bustling nature of the state. Long hour traffic on daily basis.
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by eflintsone(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2021
Rossiminku:

our very own oshodi , i feel comfortable whenever I enter this terminal and the buses
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by Johel(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2021
Exponential101:
See foolish Igbo displaying the foolishness he inherited from his father. Which of your state is as clean as Lagos. Oloriburuku somebody.

Dimwit....Arochukwu is far cleaner than lagos as a whole....Village for that matter...na your family u dey curse if u no know...
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by dewiseacre(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2021
Lagos is congested and a sensible technocrat will look to decongest the city of road transportation. But these backward-thinking old men invested the state's funds in a bus interchange and people are clapping because "the thing looks beautiful like abroad ooo" �and not because it's a SOLUTION in the horizon. Is it about building this tower of Babel or about giving the people effective, modern transportation options like rails, trams, ferries etc. to make Lagosians' lives better?

The people of this country have become so deprived that even when you build them a statue of yourself (with no direct impact on their wellbeing and the economy of the state), they will clap for you and say "at least you have done something". This mentality is not progressive unfortunately
Re: Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:43am On May 22, 2021
Exponential101:
Softly the federal ministry of health warns that hate bigotry jealousy n foolishness plaquing many of you Igbos now kills.

I wonder why you father is hating that a Yoruba man is claiming a location within a Yoruba enclave while bastard n lunatics from your tribe claim Lagos as a no man's land just to be able to lay impossible claim to it.

show me the one in ur village because I know lagos is not your village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) / KLM Airline Reveals V-shaped Aircraft Design Where Passengers Sit In The Wing / The Story Of My Trip To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.