Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Client Denied Receiving Bitcoin Worth $2012 In His Sent Wallet Address!help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Client Denied Receiving Bitcoin Worth $2012 In His Sent Wallet Address!help (414 Views)

How To Create Pi Wallet Address / Earn Free Bitcoin Worth $10 By Registering / I Need Litecoin Or Bitcoin Worth Of 300usd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Client Denied Receiving Bitcoin Worth $2012 In His Sent Wallet Address!help by omron(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2021
Good day nairalanders,Please I need urgent help out of this matter and I want this to serve as a lesson to all bitcoin merchant out there and also learn from my story,
This guy named Bola (Not real Name) chatted me on the 27th of April that he needed bitcoin worth #1'000,000 naira at the rate of #497/dollar rate which i agreed.
On the 28th of April he transferred #1;00,000 million naira into my bank account and meanwhile I have a merchant whom I buy bitcoin from and send to my client or buyer,so I transferred #995;678 naira to my merchant on the 29th April my merchant wire him bitcoin of 2035$ instead of 2012$ due to pressure he overpaid him with transaction proof from blockchain explorer

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/eccd0984b5637372ba031007559a146c3d8a72e3e74d0dccaedc3c617959aaa1

This is the said wallet address money was transferred

191UqdPnqETnjr4qkbsHzJ7nB2UPAi6hbA.

But to my biggest surprise this is almost 3 weeks now and this guy is still claiming that he has not received bitcoins of over 1m naira even tho he saw the ⁷transaction hash id.

When I approach him he said he is not concerned with transaction hash id .That I should refund her money back.
To my surprise he denied receiving the bitcoin and was showing us different blockchain wallet account because in the presence of policemen I sent another 20$ from my side at the police stationto the first wallet he gave me to send 1m coins and now he has not
Received the bitcoin again .
Nairalanders please help me.
He has written a petition against me and he ordered my arrest he was now saying at the station that becos they didn't send the btc before 24hours that the wallet address expires. Is this true

Re: Client Denied Receiving Bitcoin Worth $2012 In His Sent Wallet Address!help by surgebitcoin(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2021
He has seen the money and even transferred it out of his wallet.He is trying to use your intelligence.
Re: Client Denied Receiving Bitcoin Worth $2012 In His Sent Wallet Address!help by SUPERPACK: 12:48am On May 21, 2021
He got the money and sent it out to an exchange wallet owned by B1nance or Coínbase. Even the last $20 you sent is still in the wallet right now. Tell him/her to show you their wallet history. don't get scared of the police.

Re: Client Denied Receiving Bitcoin Worth $2012 In His Sent Wallet Address!help by CuteMaro(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2021
Easy stuff.

1. First show evidence that he sent you that wallet address to receive said btc. This could be from your whatsapp conversation where he sent you the address.

2. Convince the police that btc wallet addresses does not change and is still valid even after a very long time.

3. Ask your client to log into his blockchain wallet on which he generated said address using pc and from there you can see a record of generated addresses and transaction history.

My take is either client is trying to outsmart you coz you probably don’t understand how things work that much or he gave you another address different from the one he generated in a bid to outsmart you. It could also be a mistake from his side ( Giving out wrong address) and he is trying to make u pay for it.

Bottom line is he has to prove that he generated that address he sent to you from his blockchain account. It’s the only way you can make headway. Remember to log in on pc

(1) (Reply)

Is Whosabi Platform Legit Or Scam? / “I Have Made Over 138 People Billionaires In Dollars” - Obi Cubana Speaks Out / ×

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.