Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Credit Card For Salary Earners In Lagos And It's Environments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Credit Card For Salary Earners In Lagos And It's Environments (1219 Views)

How To Borrow Money From Access Bank - Salary/non Salary Earners / Top Business Earners In Network Marketing / MLM / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Credit Card For Salary Earners In Lagos And It's Environments by donyaks: 4:59am On May 21, 2021
Hi my name is Yakub , from CredPal.

*CredPal* is a credit card company that provides credit card to salary earners, employers, business owners.

A credit card that gives you safe, convenient and instant access to funds.
The credit card is a small plastic card that allows you to make payment at every purchase and withdraw cash from ATMs. The credit card also allows you to borrow funds whenever you're in need of funds.

*Requirements for the credit card include:*

* salary of 50k and above

* Any government ID card such as; national ID card, voters card, international passport or driver's license.
*NIN, BVN
* Six months bank statement or official work email address.

* Work ID card

To register for your credit card click on this link below �

https://credpal.com/a/m?ac=3954608&me=SqKxuE9OMW

Feel free to chat me up or call this number 08165402857
Re: Credit Card For Salary Earners In Lagos And It's Environments by spinna: 5:43am On May 21, 2021
Debt traps don yapa now.. i dislike indebtedness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Cotonou / Nigeria Bank And Their Branches / Starting An Intercity Transport Service In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.