Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I'm In Owerri Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm In Owerri Now (3267 Views)

Eid El Fitr In Owerri (pictures) / I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Owerri Now by Kwashiman: 5:36am On May 21, 2021
And I don't see UGM killing anybody
I see some military and police checkpoint in few locations especially in the busy areas, but they are not hostile to anybody... they've been very courteous and respectful to motorists etc..
I'm not seeing tension anywhere or people looking pensive, all I see are people looking animated, walking around and going about their business
I see nice tall buildings, hotels, new Federal secretariats, industries, nice roads everywhere
I hear Owerri music blasting from shops nearby
I see nice cars, and beautiful Owerri girls with big nyansh.

I don't see war, bloodshed or violence as the dangerous media over-exaggerates.
I'm from Delta state and once I'm done with the contract I'm here for, I'll be leaving in the next few days but I'll be taking pictures of the beautiful city of Owerri before I return.

The enemies of Igbos who pray for war, violence and bloodshed shall never prevail, it's your own regions and fathers abode that shall never see peace.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by obyrich(m): 5:45am On May 21, 2021
Kwashiman:
I see some military and police checkpoint in few locations especially in the busy areas, but they are not hostile to anybody... they've been very courteous and respectful to motorists etc..
I'm not seeing tension anywhere or people looking pensive, all I see are people looking animated, walking around and going about their business
I see nice tall buildings, hotels, new Federal secretariats, industries, nice roads everywhere

I'm from Delta state and once I'm done with the contract I'm here for, I'll be leaving in the next few days but I'll be taking pictures of the beautiful city of Owerri before I return.

The enemies of Igbos who pray for war, violence and bloodshed shall never prevail, it's your own regions and fathers abode that shall never see peace.
Don't mind the war-mongers.

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by RuddyFusion(m): 5:49am On May 21, 2021
Please visit Orlu and the adjoining communities close to Owerri
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Nobody: 5:53am On May 21, 2021
Op stop living a life of lie

You lie a lot

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by chatinent: 6:03am On May 21, 2021
Watching intently...
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by donbachi(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2021
Ori mma.
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Joromi1: 6:22am On May 21, 2021
Pictures or...you know the rest. Lying IPOBian, there's no movement in Owerri. The streets are deserted and soldiers are combing your potopoto for ungun known men.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by colorsofrainbow: 6:30am On May 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Pictures or...you know the rest. Lying IPOBian, there's no movement in Owerri. The streets are deserted and soldiers are combing your potopoto for ungun known men.
Keep crying bro cry
I'm with you cry

13 Likes

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Simplyleo: 6:40am On May 21, 2021
Joromi1:

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by raker300: 6:45am On May 21, 2021
Owerri last 2 weeks till now:

People going about their business.

Police being courteous and in scarce

No crime

Everyone hustling and stunting their sweet rides.

Owerri girls looking sweeter like always with the cool weather favoring their fair skins.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Kwashiman: 6:52am On May 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Yaribastard Benin refugee pigsty scum , you can bet I'll post enough pictures of the beautiful city of Owerri and it's women to add to your painment grin grin cheesy

Ala Owerri cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Kwashiman: 6:54am On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You lie a lot
Weirdo stop following me around, I'm not gay.

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Deborah98(f): 6:58am On May 21, 2021
Whose report shall we then believe?
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Reginaspice(f): 7:17am On May 21, 2021
So you went to Owerri to test run your sense organs...I see undecided
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by MAGG0T(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2021
Joromi1:

How do you guys derive joy in being stupid, does it mean it's in your genes...
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by SLAP44: 7:41am On May 21, 2021
Kwashiman:

Welcome nwanne, may your mission be fruitful. May you return to your base with profits.

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by SLAP44: 7:43am On May 21, 2021
Joromi1:
Your bile will consume you if you're not careful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Csami(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2021
Kwashiman:

Lol! Do mind those wicked evil children from the other side. They just make baseless argument with those pretending to be igbo like one she-male called Ada. The morning of that prison break I was in Owerri. People were just busy going about their lives and businesses. Security agents blocked okigwe roundabout to government house. People still partied hard that night but on nairaland, Owerri was in the Afghan situation. Id!ots!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Nobody: 8:39am On May 21, 2021
Kwashiman:

Weirdo stop following me around, I'm not gay.

Of course you are not. The characters you are displaying with nearly tens of Monikers is more mischievous than that of gay.

Lying just to deceive people. You are not from Delta state.

Same way you are not from Rivers state with your other Monikers.

You lack character and that's us the exact replica of everything relating to Nnamdi kanu.

Propaganda is their food and lies their daily meal.
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Solsix(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2021
Owerri is a fine city with beautiful hotels but unfortunately they have not had a good governor since democracy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Kwashiman: 8:46am On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Of course you are not. The characters you are displaying with nearly tens of Monikers is more mischievous than that of gay.

You lack character and that's us the exact replica of everything relating to Nnamdi kanu.

You're a known to be an unstable and shifty individual on here, I believe your true duplicitous character has been bursted on here several times, so me proving anything to you is as much useless as it can get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Kwashiman: 8:47am On May 21, 2021
Csami:

Lol! Do mind those wicked evil children from the other side. They just make baseless argument with those pretending to be igbo like one she-male called Ada. The morning of that prison break I was in Owerri. People were just busy going about their lives and businesses. Security agents blocked okigwe roundabout to government house. People still partied hard that night but on nairaland, Owerri was in the Afghan situation. Id!ots!
You dey mind these end time alarmist, Owerri dey bubble jare! the nightlife here is second to none despite the presence of security personnels.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Nobody: 9:03am On May 21, 2021
Kwashiman:

You're a known to be an unstable and shifty individual on here, I believe your true duplicitous character has been bursted on here several times, so me proving anything to you is as much useless as it can get.

Change for God because I am sure you might be living a life of lie in real settings.
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by funkekemi(f): 9:07am On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You lie a lot
I'm in Owerri too, ikenegbu by wethral , nothing is going on there

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Kwashiman: 9:11am On May 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]

Change for God because I am sure you might be living a life of lie in real settings[/s].

Blah blah blah, you want to cry? cause I've got several buckets for you cheesy ;DMentally unhinged fa**ot stop following me around, I don't swing you way you cross dressing weirdo!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by funkekemi(f): 9:12am On May 21, 2021
It's Friday and I'm gonna club harder with my husband, anyone wanna hangout at cuebar can notify me .

1 Like

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Nobody: 9:30am On May 21, 2021
funkekemi:
I'm in Owerri too, ikenegbu by wethral , nothing is going on there

Don't get me wrong. I didn't disprove what the Op said about owerri.

I only condemned his actor claiming one state to another and sometimes he forgot he has claimed one state before and now claims another like he just did in the thread.

Still he is your fellow imo people and he is find of that..

Inferiority complex. If you can't drive home your point without claiming another state then you are as bad as what you are trying to clarify.
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Nobody: 9:30am On May 21, 2021
Kwashiman:

Blah blah blah, you want to cry? cause I've got several buckets for you cheesy ;DMentally unhinged fa**ot stop following me around, I don't swing you way you cross dressing weirdo!

Change for God because I am sure you might be living a life of lie in real settings.
Re: I'm In Owerri Now by telkevog(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2021
NgeneUkwewu and his brothers feel disappointed right now! All they pray for the Southeast of is war. Nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2021
I live in Orji Owerri

For the past three days, I hear gun shots in the night
I personally visited the lodge of the IMSU student that was shot last week
The video of a lady crying over her late brother happened in an area I stayed in last two years

I went to Orlu for something during the heat of the UGM issues and I personally saw them with my two eyes

Ordinarily, I should have doubted the information too if I wasn't living in Owerri

Edit: Just few hours ago, a helicopter flew past our house. It flew so close and was very visible, I think it was painted with a military colour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Owerri Now by Asgard73: 11:02am On May 21, 2021
O Town.. can never be at war..

Obodo nkwori from days of Chanel O by wethdral... rapour akwaakuma , modotel... till inbari okwa and opening up fed housing

50 years from now Owerri still remain O Town ..
all those Owerri girls and federal girls go still the hot!

Yoruba wishing Owerri nonsense ,wishing Owerri and ala igbos turn ghost cities like yoruba state

Anyone notice in Yoruba land no other city or state is developed ..

If no be Lagos walahi yoruba land for th compete with Eritrea

No be jokes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State / A Rare Pictures Of Something You Won't See Again In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS) / I Swear We Will Disgrace Peter Obi In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.