Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

MEDITATE...I Will Tell You Plainly About The Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MEDITATE...I Will Tell You Plainly About The Father (113 Views)

Maxi, Pls I Want To Ask You Plainly, How Is The Lord Jesus Christ An Angel / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MEDITATE...I Will Tell You Plainly About The Father by Nicenancy(f): 6:29am On May 21, 2021
John 16:25-28

[25] “These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father.
[26] In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you;
[27] for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.

[28] I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”

Meditate

(1) (Reply)

"And They Rose Up The Same Hour, And Returned Jerusalem... / Being Jewish Is A White Thing / The Love Of Money Is Our Major Challenge In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.