Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? (41085 Views)

Greatest Nigerian Goal Scorers In Afcon / Ancelotti Is The First Manager In History To Win All Of The 'Big Five' Leauges / Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by justli: 9:16am On May 21, 2021
Harry kane in current chelsea would be unstoppable. Dude is proven and reliable. I'd take him ahead of any other striker in europe at the moment

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by Sincinnati: 9:18am On May 21, 2021
bonetalk:

Perhaps he should come and replicate that in premier League
What’s there to play for in the premier league when he already has 7 goals contribution in 2 matches against Chelsea, an elite premier league club?
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by Tegwi382: 9:25am On May 21, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:
No Chelsea player spotted grin wink

Not surprised thou

No man city player spotted��
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by hustla(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:

Not surprised thou

Chelsea wey their top scorer get 7 goals and na 7 penalties

grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by hustla(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2021
bonetalk:

Perhaps he should come and replicate that in premier League

PL is overhyped

34+ year old Cavani and Ibrahimovic have done it in the PL

Aubemeyang too

Make una stop nonsense hype abeg. Person wey sabi, e sabi

4 Likes

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by pquaver(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2021
m140:

Has he done it in another league or another team. Cr7 scored most of his career league goals in Spain to show how easy it Is there. Give credit to him am always with both .... I don't compare the two cus they both have their advantage and disadvantage. .

When he was in Spain if it was easy how many trophy e win, how many pichichi? easy my foot..

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by wasuka14(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2021
Let him come and score such goals in Premier league, if he no go carry 6 months injury. #yeye
lindareep:
Ororo , my man kiss

Meanwhile, lemme also eye men for Hot stuffs grin grin grin

Check my signature if you're interested
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by Kingcalls: 10:07am On May 21, 2021
pquaver:

You no dey shame.. don't worry Verona is CR7 last match.

I remember October last year CR7 was on 10 goals Messi was on 2 or so see the chart now.. Wooo oga na master..

Whats this one saying....someone that was out with covid....ronaldo 29 in 33 games...messi 30 in 35

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by Perfectbeing(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2021
m140:

To score those goals it took less matches... Do you understand this... over 400goals
That was the peak of his career. When he had youth exuberance. Italian league is less competitive then Spanish league right? But he can't break his Spanish record cos he's getting old..
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by femi4: 10:21am On May 21, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:

Not surprised thou
Timo Wener ..Ucl winner is there
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by solomto(f): 10:26am On May 21, 2021
babsbolad:
It's better for Liverpool to qualify for it than Leicester, because Liverpool will be a better representative than Leicester. If Leicester city do qualify, I bet they won't go beyond the second round (just the way it was during their last participation ), but Liverpool will be one of the favourite teams to win the cup albeit better representation from England.
Are you English? what do you gain if Liverpool qualify? At least if Leicester is there i will be happy that Naija players are involve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2021
What about ONUACHU??

AHBI, BELGIUM NO BE EUROPE?

He is on 29 goals, just as CR7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by Lamasta(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2021
toffyz:
Lewandoski is scoring that high every season because of the non competitiveness of the league.

Even in champions league he's still scoring so what's your point
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by tosinosam(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2021
littleguy444:
mNot to mention the quality of players he was playing with then and the form of his club plus he was in his prime then.if scoring in spain is that easy as you paint it then how come cr7 was not able to equal messi 2012 goal record.If Cr7 never played in spain you people would say he would have scored more if he did but luckily he did and how many pichichi did he won throughout his year in spain? I keep looking for the rationale behind someone who is the highest goal scorer for his country and club to go and prove himself elsewhere. It is not easy give it to this guys and stop downgrading their effort.
More wisdom to u. I keep wondering how some people think. If it was as easy as he said then he could have broken Messi's 2012 goal record but alas, am sure another irrational reason will still arise from their mouth.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by tosinosam(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2021
justli:
Harry kane in current chelsea would be unstoppable. Dude is proven and reliable. I'd take him ahead of any other striker in europe at the moment
Are you sure you will take him ahead of Lewandowski
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by m140(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2021
pquaver:

When he was in Spain if it was easy how many trophy e win, how many pichichi? easy my foot..
Bros it's easy in Spain sir ... cr7 was in epl he couldn't score those goals a sesson
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by m140(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2021
littleguy444:
mNot to mention the quality of players he was playing with then and the form of his club plus he was in his prime then.if scoring in spain is that easy as you paint it then how come cr7 was not able to equal messi 2012 goal record.If Cr7 never played in spain you people would say he would have scored more if he did but luckily he did and how many pichichi did he won throughout his year in spain? I keep looking for the rationale behind someone who is the highest goal scorer for his country and club to go and prove himself elsewhere. It is not easy give it to this guys and stop downgrading their effort.
Smile same league messi is scoring anyhow... bros r easy for that league sir... why messi no collect one highest goal scorer for another league amounting those goals... or cr7 didn't reach his prime at United too ... sha no forget he won ballondior there
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by adioolayi(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2021
Dalil8:
shocked shocked

Oh no Lord Eibarman has to score 11 goals against Eibar to win the golden boot.

Go Pessi, we know you can do it
grin

Haters spotted!!!

For your information, Messi hasn't played against Eibar this season. When you are big, you are big.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by babsbolad: 12:05pm On May 21, 2021
solomto:
Are you English? what do you gain if Liverpool qualify? At least if Leicester is there i will be happy that Naija players are involve.
No ma. Besides, my submission was not based on a particular player or nationality, but i support one of the clubs in EPL and for that reason, I will like a stronger team than Leicester fc to represent for effective competitiveness.
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by samwillyco1(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2021
Una Weldon ooo

CR7 fans like

Messi fans Share

Chelsea fans ( quote me )

I can't be Killing myself because of people that is not aware that am existing
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by kpukpuyenke: 1:27pm On May 21, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
What about ONUACHU??

AHBI, BELGIUM NO BE EUROPE?

He is on 29 goals, just as CR7.

I wonder too ooo
Maybe Belgium don join Asia or Africa

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by Silentgroper(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2021
babsbolad:
It's better for Liverpool to qualify for it than Leicester, because Liverpool will be a better representative than Leicester. If Leicester city do qualify, I bet they won't go beyond the second round (just the way it was during their last participation ), but Liverpool will be one of the favourite teams to win the cup albeit better representation from England.
dz is d same thing i've been saying. Inshort, i doubt they'd win their 1st match.
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by pquaver(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2021
m140:

Bros it's easy in Spain sir ... cr7 was in epl he couldn't score those goals a sesson

He could score them but Salah did? Others did.. That CR7 didn't doesn't make it hard. After all Ruben dias just came and won best player in season 1 so are you saying the league is easy since better defenders did do it before?
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by pquaver(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

Whats this one saying....someone that was out with covid....ronaldo 29 in 33 games...messi 30 in 35

Which oot with Covid? Was Messi not injured at the beginning of season? ABEG UNDER NO CONDITIONS CAN RONALDO OVERTAKE MESSI IN THE GOALCHART IF HE TAKE A 10 GOAL LEAD THEM NO BORN AM WELL. IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME MESSI IS GIVING HEADSTART AND STILL CATCH AND PASS HIM.. HE GIVE DO MANY TIMES FOR SPAIN STILL PASS AM.. OGA NA MASTER..
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by Anopheles: 4:49pm On May 21, 2021
Ojemedad:
Gone are those days in Englad when top scorers like them

Van nistelrooy, Rooney, Thierry Henry, Drogba and used to score 30+ goals, now we have Kane scoring just 22.

Football in England is dead

None of these players in bold scored 30 goals in EPL

Also none of those players in bold have the number of golden boots Harry Kane has. Drogba won a golden boot with 20 goals

Stop with the cap...
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by Corroro: 8:30pm On May 21, 2021
AyarmBoye:
It’s funny how Ronaldo and Messi have had one of their worst seasons and still tot the goal charts in their respective leagues..... GOATs....
as in..... grin
Re: List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? by Tobiaz: 5:00am On May 22, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:

Not surprised thou
Plastic fans you done started again
Na envy go kill u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Returned To The Bernabeu To Watch Madrid Beat Barcelona / Photos From Moses Simon's Traditional Marriage / Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.