Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms (20410 Views)

Troops Make Gains In The North West. Decimate Bandits' Leaders, Dismantled Camps / Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms / PTF: Farmers Should Prepare To Return To Their Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by FarahAideed: 8:49am On May 21, 2021
Buhari has brought back 16th century style slave fiefdoms back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Epleribus: 9:39am On May 21, 2021
Good morning!

i appeal to your kind heart for whatever amount you can spare! my wife is breastfeeding our 7 month daughter, they are crying right now, we have no drop of food at home.
i plead with you even if its 1k, i would really appreciate.
0. 0. 3. 7. 1. 7. 8. 1. 8. 8. GTB

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU RESPOND.

THANK YOU
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Powersurge: 9:40am On May 21, 2021
E no go better for who go say make this country no divide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by safeopportunity(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2021
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by proprince(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2021
Good for them.

North is the problem of this coumtry.

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2021
You have a terrorist as a minister of communication so what else do you expect. You will always be terrorized and enslaved since you have a terrorist sympathizer alleged to be a favorite candidate of the sultan as a minister.
Lai Mohammed and his government that claim they know were the bandits are located shows that they are behind all these. Since they have done nothing

4 Likes

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by money121(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2021
Ok
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Leemekzy: 9:42am On May 21, 2021
Grace001:

Wow I’m impressed, you’re doing a great job with your new appointment.

It’s not easy to get a job lately, so I see you’re working very hard to impress your employer

Hope you won’t report me too grin
you got me laughing like mad.
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by safeopportunity(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Gade.Ai

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by olax02(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2021
Kings999:
Another evidence that proves terrorist owns this country.. it shall never be well with Buhari and his supporters.
Please, is Nigeria a country??

2 Likes

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Sskynet: 9:43am On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
So, bandits have farms and therefore an address location and yet cannot be arrested?

But the police will be in the south shooting every random southerner with the excuse that they are checking cultists, trouble makers and the phantom UGM they created as a diversionary tactics to kill innocent people?

The world is taking notes.

Right on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2021
Kings999:
Another evidence that proves terrorist owns this country.. it shall never be well with Buhari and his supporters.

bandits’ leaders in Zamfara State identified as ‘Dogo Gide’ and ‘Black’

police, military, air force, navy civil defense, NDlEA,JTF

wetin them tell us their fight again is

i bet my left ball that come 2023 this people will come out for house or senate election
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Nobody: 9:46am On May 21, 2021
olax02:
Please, is Nigeria a country??

No bro it's a zoo that values cow life more than human life..

2 Likes

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Brushstrokes20: 9:46am On May 21, 2021
...while the redundant, lifeless vegetable keeps chasing shadows!

Where are the Kaduna nzeogwus?
The doomed contraption urgently needs to activate the reset button!....ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by ayoka2015(f): 9:46am On May 21, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle hmm�how did we get here sef?
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Nobody: 9:47am On May 21, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

bandits’ leaders in Zamfara State identified as ‘Dogo Gide’ and ‘Black’

police, military, air force, navy civil defense, NDlEA,JTF

wetin them tell us their fight again is

i bet my left ball that come 2023 this people will come out for house or senate election

And some fools will still vote them

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2021
Ha, I go work ooo.

Atleast their security guarantee better pass our security forces sometimes
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by benweezy: 9:51am On May 21, 2021
Wot a country, how do we get here?
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by AgentGoat: 9:52am On May 21, 2021
Na una sabi.
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by aycorporat(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

The above member made his posts without mentioning any moniker, hence respecting and following the rules of this forum
But the below members who have been known to break the rules of this forum as they like are the ones to call out and deliberately provoke and insult members here.
Moderators, over to you.
Sanitize your forum, everyone cannot be vulgar and loud-mouthed at the same time.
And no one has monopoly to madness.

Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Who is this so called NLpolicewoman. You think your identity is hidden? Or you don't Know you've given out yourself as that suya seller .

Keep deceiving yourself. If you can't contend with the heat in the cyberspace then get out, after all you guys rode on propaganda to get to this government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Jesuschristus: 9:55am On May 21, 2021
Kings999:

If its nt well with Buhari it won't be well with Nigeria, we are all in it together
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by naija1stnigar(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2021
What a funny country! The buhari agenda is working out on his northern kindreds people like buhari, malami, pantami and the entire military wants it to be replicated in the south too. Chai, I weep for this country, as for me I am ready for whatever showdown, an eye for eye, tooth for tooth, burning for burning we will not rest until we boot out killers from our domain.
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by sojfarm: 9:57am On May 21, 2021
When the dead presides over the living, its a matter of time, all will be dead.
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Btruth: 9:58am On May 21, 2021
......see what northern part of Nigeria has become. Yet, they want to turn the southern part to this rubbish as well. It won't work.

To your tents Oh Israel!
Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by Ubanz: 9:59am On May 21, 2021
It didn't start today, they hv been used as forced labourers in the gold mines

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by khalids: 10:01am On May 21, 2021
We have been thrown back to the 15th century......villages are randomly attacked, people kidnapped and held as slaves.....

These people just hate progress.....evil/wickedness just dey some people blood

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2021
SLAP44:
So, bandits have farms and therefore an address location and yet cannot be arrested?

But the police will be in the south shooting every random southerner with the excuse that they are checking cultists, trouble makers and the phantom UGM they created as a diversionary tactics to kill innocent people?

The world is taking notes.
While za plezidency is dozing off

1 Like

Re: Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms by FryMosquito: 10:06am On May 21, 2021
Kings999:

Those people you mentioned no get sense
They are paid to be stupid.. That's the agreement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Launches Power Outage Reporting App / Enugu APC Rejects Jim Nwobodo, Nnaji’s Defection Bids / Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.