Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Birthday Celebration: Pro. Iginla Pens Emotional Letter To Wife, Prophetess Stel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Birthday Celebration: Pro. Iginla Pens Emotional Letter To Wife, Prophetess Stel (366 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Celebration: Pro. Iginla Pens Emotional Letter To Wife, Prophetess Stel by Hunter2009: 10:10am On May 21, 2021
Birthday Celebration: Pro. Iginla Pens Emotional Letter To Wife, Prophetess Stella

God's general and shepherd in charge of Champions Royal Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla is a year older today alongside his delectable wife, Prophetess Stella Iginla.

The Apostolic couple who shared same birthday,May 21st have set tongues wagging with their graceful ministrations together.

Iginla showed his romantic side when he penned a colourful birthday message to his wife on his social media:

Dearest Stella

You are an Angel from heaven , and a life treasure
You brought sunshine, healing , and unforgettable joy to my life. You are a wife and not a knife and a pillar and not a catarpillar.

You are a wonder to behold, and peace giver
You made marriage easy through your submission.
Your inner beauty is out of this world.
You are my Queen of peace. My God will preserve you for me .

When we both discovered through your mum that we share the same birthday which is 21st May and that 25th May was a mistake made by documentation. I now know better.

Happy birthday to my Queen and one and only wife
Stella Joshua iginla. The rest of your life shall be the best of your life. LOVE YOU FOREVER MY ANGEL.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Church Is Not In The Heart / The Unifying Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Pt 1 / Please, How Do U Understand This Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.