Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Help This Community Gain Access To Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help This Community Gain Access To Water (408 Views)

Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures / Waterway Bill: IPOB Protests In Rivers State, Say No To Water Way Bill / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help This Community Gain Access To Water by Nobody: 10:15am On May 21, 2021
Good day lovely Nairalanders.
My name is Trinity Ayo Balogun from Kogi state. I am a public speaker, social activist and a community service advocate. I've been dedicated to community service projects for 6years and I have no regrets committing myself to it.
I want to bring your attention to a community in the Central Senatorial district of Kogi state, where they have no access to water. They depend on water suppliers, also known as mai ruwa for water and also take advantage of the rain which rarely falls in the north.
The community have done their best to drill a borehole and we are soliciting for kind hearted people to help them complete this project. You will deem the stress and put a smile on the faces of over 500people waiting to have easy access to water.
These are the materials needed-
1. 4000litres of storage tank.
2. Construction of overhead stand (4m tall)
3. 6 pumps
4. 3mm 200metre pipe.
5. Control box
6. UV filters
The amount for the material will cost N329,560.00k
Please reach out to me through email and Facebook for more details or pay directly to 3. 11. 95. 68. 376 First B.
Thank you so much and God bless you richly

Re: Help This Community Gain Access To Water by alizma: 10:40am On May 21, 2021
The community no get name, no exact location for verification. As if those are not bad enough you said rain rarely fall in Kogi, if rain rarely fall in Kogi, that means it doesn't fall at all in Kaduna and Kano.
Looking carefully into the backgrounds of the pictures you post, it is clear that those living in that area can come together and provide what you need if that is their major problem.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Awikonko Blast & Reveals Deepest Secret About TINUBU / MNK Live Broadcast Online Update Today 31st, May 2021 / Residents Flee As ISWAP Attacks Troops In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.