Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Waec Exam Number Retrieval - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Exam Number Retrieval (163 Views)

Please How Do I Retrieve My NECO Exam Number? / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun / How Can One Retrieve His Neco Exam Number After Losing The Print Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Exam Number Retrieval by Nobody: 11:14am On May 21, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I need help urgently.
Let me go straight to the point.
I sat for the WAEC SSCE & the GCE a long time ago. I've not really had any need of it so never actually made use of the print outs.

But now, I need to make use of it very urgently. What I really need is the examination number so I can print out a clear one from the internet. Please I need suggestions how I go about the retrieval of the examination number.

I've sent an email to WAEC but they didn't reply.
Re: Waec Exam Number Retrieval by duro4chang(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2021
Personally go to the nearest WAEC office and explain to them, I hope they will be able to guide you on what to do. But I also blame you for being careless about your document. Some documents that are not useful today may be important in future. Please don't joke with any of your documents.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Philippines / Exam / Top Asia Research Institution Partners Crown University Int'l Chartered Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.