Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month (3502 Views)

Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) / Buhari Daughters Were CAUGHT Spraying Dollar To Local Musician (video) / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by FarahAideed: 11:27am On May 21, 2021
Watch below disgraced SA to Ogun state governor spraying dollars at a party in America just last month

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPGv90vAXbj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Bola146(f): 11:27am On May 21, 2021
Only those who know that they are still grateful with the little God has given them will not be amazed nor intimidated how these fraudsters spend and spray money anyhow. You hardly see Dangote or Otedola spraying anyhow. Can someone intimidate me with his or her wealth? Ko le werk because I'm not lazy undecided

5 Likes

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Mabizeka: 11:29am On May 21, 2021
He will bounce back
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by FarahAideed: 11:32am On May 21, 2021
Mabizeka:
He will bounce back

The only place he is bouncing to is jail

4 Likes

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Nbote(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2021
Mabizeka:
He will bounce back

Bounce back? As what? Someone who went as far away as America to defraud America despite being a Nigerian political appointee. Now imagine the number of Nigerian he would have defrauded as an appointee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by pyyxxaro: 11:48am On May 21, 2021
Nigerian Politician trying to collect Employment Benefits

A lot of these young politicians and actors are Yahoo men

4 Likes

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Maxymilliano(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2021
After swindling hapless American citizens of their employment benefits, you'd see them in clubs and events shouting Owo nikam lol le se ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Asgard73: 12:07pm On May 21, 2021
When I say Yoruba sef.. people don’t get it..

This people host all kind of crime .. you can mention.

They’re originators ... drugs, 419 ,internet scam,rituals ,fake pastors , name it..

But will be quick to call out their superiors ...

You will never see Abike on this.. she won’t show.. if you want call her till stone done.

Tribal human..

Abike Na tribalistic hateful lady.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by juman(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2021
We have to rescue the country from bad elements. Most of those in charge of the country are fraudsters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by PrinceOfLagos: 12:14pm On May 21, 2021
Fowosere Lo mo
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by FarahAideed: 12:54pm On May 21, 2021
juman:
We have to rescue the country from bad elements. Most of those in charge of the country are fraudsters.

We really have to

1 Like

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Christistruth00: 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
It is so obvious he never worked for that money from the way he is throwing it away

I doubt if Dangote throws money away like that

2 Likes

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Golan007: 1:27pm On May 21, 2021
The celebrant is lucky.

Could have held the occasion next month with no sponsor.

That would have been tragic.

1 Like

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Cholls(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2021
Asgard73:

They’re originators ... drugs, 419 ,internet scam,rituals ,fake pastors , name it..

You will never see Abike on this.. she won’t show.. if you want call her till stone done.

Tribal human..

1 Like

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by kayusely70(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2021
Was he operating from America as a Special Assistant?
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by omonnakoda: 1:46pm On May 21, 2021
Asgard73:

Tribal human..

5% talk.
E no carry weight

2 Likes

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by traihit: 1:48pm On May 21, 2021
Asgard73:

Tribal human..

You better shut your mouth if you think after spitting out words. Anyone who commit fraud no matter his tribe, religion or class must be crucified. If Abike I tribal, then you're her protegee.

As long as Nigerians enjoy displaying affluence just to show superiority over others, greed and corruption will never rest from the land.
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Exponential101: 1:50pm On May 21, 2021
This one de learn work where Invictus Obi de. Imagine make person do fraud so they enter of list richest man in the whole world. My brother fear Igbos those ones are born criminals from the womb but of course not all Igbo but b4 you find one that is not a criminal you will have to search as far as the 7th planet or the bottomless pot where the devil will be thrown. Shame #

FarahAideed:
Watch below disgraced SA to Ogun state governor spraying dollars at a party in America just last month

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPGv90vAXbj/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by helinues: 1:53pm On May 21, 2021
Na oversharpy kill the guy...

Dem no dey learn
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Grace001: 2:01pm On May 21, 2021
Are there still righteous person in Nigeria, na who breeze blow him yansh na him be thief.

You see security guy, trying to steal company diesel from mikano gen.

You see civil servant requesting for bribe

Insiders from banks(Bankers) sell out customers with fat account info to scammer and later get their own share from the proceeds of fraud.

Security agencies are into broad daylight roger collection and bribery.

Politicians embezzles money meant for the masses and even their unborn child. And render the masses into hardship

Contractors inflate project expenses, tell house owners that 150 bags of cements will complete the building but later used 100 bags and go pocket money worth of 50 bags cement

Abeg e tire me
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by WorldRichest: 2:39pm On May 21, 2021
Mabizeka:
He will bounce back

You are definitely a criminal because only criminals support fellow criminals. You will be caught very soon, you will be arrested, you will be prosecuted, you will be jailed, and you will be executed. This, I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by potent5(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2021
Just negodu.

1 Like

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:51pm On May 21, 2021
CROOKS OF SAME FEATHER TRAPPED IN AMERICA.
THE YOUTHS ARE TOTALLY POLLUTED WITH CORRUPT WAY OF LIFE.LET GOD REHAB AND REFORM ALL OF YOU DOING THIS TO RIGHT SENSES. undecided
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by FarahAideed: 3:04pm On May 21, 2021
WorldRichest:

You are definitely a criminal because only criminals support fellow criminals. You will be caught very soon, you will be arrested, you will be prosecuted, you will be jailed, and you will be executed. This, I have seen.

He must be a criminal
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by leofab(f): 3:09pm On May 21, 2021
Black man and myopic show off... very repugnant

1 Like

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by Kccheechy(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2021
No be say I no sabi short cut. No be say I no fit do yahoo or scam people. I no just want balling and flexing wey get expiry date. I want clean money made from legit hustling so I can enjoy it in peace. Anytime I remember hushpuppi and invictus obi ended up, I just remind myself that crime doesn't pay at all. A long as you are into fraud, One day your cup must full!!!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2021
[s]
Exponential101:
This one de learn work where Invictus Obi de. Imagine make person do fraud so they enter of list richest man in the whole world. My brother fear Igbos those ones are born criminals from the womb but of course not all Igbo but b4 you find one that is not a criminal you will have to search as far as the 7th planet or the bottomless pot where the devil will be thrown. Shame #

[/s]

Next time you try this nonsense I will insult you join.
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by buckeyemedia: 5:30pm On May 21, 2021
juman:
They are only a reflection of you.
Re: Watch Ogun Governor Disgraced SA Spraying Dollar At A Party Last Month by CharlotteFlair: 6:30pm On May 21, 2021
Golan007:
The celebrant is lucky.

Could have held the occasion next month with no sponsor.

That would have been tragic.
Weyrey! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Confr.: Nigerians Chased Out Tinubu Campaign Director Over Tinubu Absence / Misleading The Public: 2nd Niger Bridge 2018 Vs 2022 / Ideological Divisions In Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.