Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Many Igbos need to question their Sanity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Many Igbos need to question their Sanity (203 Views)

The Lies By Many Igbos :biafra Has A Right To Secede From Nigeria. / What Igbos Need To Know About Isiagu Symbol / Check Their Legs And Loose Your Sanity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Igbos need to question their Sanity by Friend22(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2021
How can a people be so soulless,be so devilsh and be so evil and yet they complain the most?
Remember, Emir of Kontagoras son holds no public office, even if he was, you hardly see people from other sections of the country act this soulless.
What's wrong with you people?!

Unfortunately,we have many of them here on nairaland.

I hope you get your Biafra soon ,so you can all end up cannibalising on your soulless selves

Re: Many Igbos need to question their Sanity by Friend22(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2021
The same people who complain the most...no wonder ,you hardly hear of anyone from other regions owning or building houses in their place.
Such a evil bunch of irresponsible lot.
Evil and adulterous generation.

Re: Many Igbos need to question their Sanity by Millimann: 11:39am On May 21, 2021
Friend22:
How can a people be so soulless,be so devilsh and be so evil and yet they complain the most?
Remember, Emir ify Kontagoras son holds no public office, even it were, you will never see people from other sections of the country act this soulless.
What's wrong with you people?!

And we have many of them here in nairaland.

I hope you get your Biafra soon ,so you can all end up cannibalising on your soulless selves

Put on your glasses and look well, and contrary to your claim you will see people from other sections of the country.
Re: Many Igbos need to question their Sanity by Sirkingsnado: 11:44am On May 21, 2021
grin

Well it's a Good News more army to south east where they is no problem leaving terrorist behind

Why north elite won't say anything
Re: Many Igbos need to question their Sanity by Friend22(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2021
Millimann:

Put on your glasses and look well, and contrary to your claim you will see people from other sections of the country.

They do too, but yours is way way higher.

I can screen shot how your brothers to any BSD news that befall people from other sections and especially Muslims.
You can not deny this.
Re: Many Igbos need to question their Sanity by Friend22(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
grin

Well it's a Good News more army to south east where they is no problem leaving terrorist behind

Why north elite won't say anything

See this evill one too...

The evil you wish others will soon envelop you.
Re: Many Igbos need to question their Sanity by Sirkingsnado: 12:42pm On May 21, 2021
Friend22:

See this evill one too...

The evil you wish others will soon envelop you.

grin I wish them what they wish igbos
Re: Many Igbos need to question their Sanity by Millimann: 2:11pm On May 21, 2021
Friend22:

They do too, but yours is way way higher.

I can screen shot how your brothers to any BSD news that befall people from other sections and especially Muslims.
You can not deny this.

But you and your brothers were happy and insulting Igbos when they were doing operation Python Dance. Now they are killing your people and making the rest refugees in Benin Republic.

Just like the person above me said, what you wished Igbos is happening you you so deal with it.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Wike Drops Bombshell On APC, Backs Additional State For Ndigbo / 2008 Toks White On Ash Toyota Camry Sport (SE) / Share Your Experience With Ghosts Or Poltergeists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.