Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Investment Tourism: Life Journal Of MESSIAH. ONI - The Investment-tourist - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Tourism: Life Journal Of MESSIAH. ONI - The Investment-tourist (168 Views)

Investing In Haulage And Getting Double Of The Investment / Who Knows The Investment That Can Generate 15% ROI Per Year / Trade Forex In Asaba Like The Investment Banks Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Tourism: Life Journal Of MESSIAH. ONI - The Investment-tourist by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:54pm On May 21, 2021
LIFE As An INVESTMENT-TOURIST:

Story of Self (SOS):

Yesterday was TOURISM-THURSDAY for Me.

And I had fun visiting a Renowned CRAFTY Personality in Ekoli Yeden (popular called Ekori).

This CRAFTY Personality is Naturally Gifted with The Exceptional Talent of Building Any Gun Type.

Building GUNS isn't only his Craft. He Draws Very Well and Very Good too.

He Creatively Can Draw Anything He Clearly Imagines.

I was told about this Young Man last week. One of My Messianic Bossoms had told me of One of The Most CRAFTY Personality I needed to meet.

Somehow; Yesternight - Naturally; On One of My Investment-Tours to visit An Aligned Female Partner of Mine in The Entertainment Industry here in Cross-River State; I met him.

He happened to be The Son of My Female Partner.

"Coincidental ?"

Well, Maybe. Maybe Not.

So, Yesternight - I concluded Many Deals with Mother and Son - SIMULTANEOUSLY.

The name of this CRAFTY Son is "Osuake". I just hope I am correct with this Spelling.

Oh, I forgot - Osuake paints well too. So, he is going to be part of Our NairaMarley Coin (NMC) Tee-shirts which we are already embarking on.

His Mum; popularly known as "OBEY POLICE" is One of The Oldest Entertainers in The Movie Industry. However; she's been actively involved as a Community Police, hence - her "passiveness" in the Movie Industry.

I'll drop some of the Creative Works of Osuake which I posted with this morning as We will be Working on The Project of Alleviating The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties Through Our Entertainment-Empowerment Movies Dedicated towards Societal Sensitization of People in The Government of Nigeria with The Help of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and NAIRAMARLEY COIN (NMC) which We've already created on The Ethereum Blockchain.

On My Mission of Alleviating The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties in Nigeria; I'm priviledged to Physically Meet with People who can PASSIONATELY And EFFORTLESSLY Drive The Goals with Their Very Own Creativities.

Nature is Bliss.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua

#Ayodeji Messiahoni

#nairamarley

#nairamarleycoin

#povertyalleviation

#PovertyAlleviationCoin

Re: Investment Tourism: Life Journal Of MESSIAH. ONI - The Investment-tourist by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:56pm On May 21, 2021
"The Idea is Not To AIM.

The Idea is To Always SHOOT Your AIMS."

What Are Your AIMS ?

Many People Are AIMLESS.

Some People don't SHOOT For Their AIMS because of FEAR, UNCERTAINTY and/or LIMITATIONS.

Only A Few People are CONFIDENT Enough To SHOOT For Their AIMS.

Alot of People do not Understand Who I AM and What I Do because My Ways Are Not The Ways of Men.

So, They Always Ask Me after Having Their Minds Perturbed with The Question of Knowing EXACTLY The ONE THING I DO TO MAKE MONEY.

However; I Will Do Justice To This Question with Expanding My AIMS As The PictureTalks.

Personally; My AIMS are providing:

A - AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS,

I - INFORMATION SOLUTIONS,

M - MONEY SOLUTIONS,

S - SOCIETAL SOLUTIONS.

Still Wondering What All These Are

Let The Picture Below Do The Talking.

Cos;

PictureTalks.

Your AIMS Align with Mine?

Then Let's CONNECT and SYNERGIZE for The BEST @ www.lifesolutions.network/aims-and-objectives

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua

#PictureTalks

#povertyalleviation

#poverty

#PovertyAlleviationCoin

#nairamarley

#NairaMarleyCoin

#picturechallenge

#picoftheday

#pictureoftheday

#picture

#pictureperfect

#guns

#Gunmen

#Gunners

Re: Investment Tourism: Life Journal Of MESSIAH. ONI - The Investment-tourist by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:13pm On May 21, 2021
I'm presently at one of the regular Palm Oil Producing Mills I used to Visit.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Become A Forex Trader?? / What To Do??? / Create An Advert For Your Business And Get More Customers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.