Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor (1661 Views)

Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan / Remembering The Bauchi Corpers Killed During 2011 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by floriana(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2011
The governor of Bauchi State, Isa Yuguda, has said it was the destiny of the corps members killed in the post-election violence that erupted in the state after the presidential election to die in the riots.

"As far as I am concerned, these corps members were destined to experience what they experienced during the course of their service to their fatherland because every new day is a new experience to each and every one of us as human beings," said the governor.

Mr Yuguda, who was fielding questions from journalists in Bauchi shortly after casting his vote at Baba Sidi Primary School on Ran Road under heavy security yesterday, said "as human beings people must accept whatever comes their way, good or bad".

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5695195-146/story.csp
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by CrudeOil2(m): 5:51am On Apr 29, 2011
Disgusting tout.
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Jakumo(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2011
That little mini-Ayatollah should also be investigated along with Ayatollah Buhari, for both instigating post-election genocide, and rejoicing in the resultant body-count.
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2011
My verdict is predicated on the statement credited to isa jaguda;lmao
Political opportunist in the 1st instance. Unintelligent politician. Explosive and insensitive statements. If not for his office, he should be given to Clifford Orji and other human butchers.
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Ekpoma1: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2011
What a senseless and inconsequential comment! They fullfilled their destiny my foot.
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by 9ijaprince(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2011
slowpoke
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by hollandis(f): 7:03am On Apr 29, 2011
Is GEJ a bastard?He should caution this silly muttherfcuker.How can the basstard make a bleeping statement and the arsee is in asorock with his useless wife.Corpers got killed and everybody is talking rubbish.May hail rain on GEJ if he doesn't do anyrhing.Idiottt
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Onlytruth(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2011
lol,

Soon some of these northerners will start fulfilling their destinies at the Hague.
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2011
May I ask a question, which party does this "little mini-Ayatollah" Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda belong to? ANPP, PDP or CPC?
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by oderemo(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2011
may all his children even the unborn fulfill same destiny. insha allah. I.J.N.
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Rhino5dm: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2011
When  Dame patience jonathan made similar statement that those that lost their lives at Portharcourt PDP rally's  stampede, DIED FOR DEMOCRACY. ,  

None of the mudfackers on this thread see anything wrong with that undecided

Wasn't this coward GEJ's NE campaign coordinator?? I guess he was representing the presidency while making that pathetic statement.

A good turn deserve another. . Fair exchange!
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Gbawe: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2011
Disgusting comments from a bigot who sees everything as the "will of allah" . The sad thing is that these people and their children are always out of harms way. It is the expendable Nigerians Who have "fulfilled their destiny" through a promising life being snatched away from them. Yuguda is now one of the power brokers in GEJ's Government. I guess we see what some folks will be enjoying under nearnderthals like him. While Fashola dedicates his victory to slain Corpers this throwback is saying they were meant to die as if their brutal killing was not preventable. Look at the mindset of our "leaders" !!!!! Why would Yuguda , or those who think like him, bother to even protect the lives and property of those they consider expendables?
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2011
abibio2001:

May I ask a question, which party does this "little mini-Ayatollah" Bauchi State Governor, Isa Yuguda belong to? ANPP, PDP or CPC?

Emmmn, he is in PDP and i believe he is an in-law to the late Umaru Yaradua.
Stand to be corrected but my understanding is this is the way good moslems accept their fate. They believe whatever happens to human happened because God wants it to happen. End of story.
Please i stand to be corrected if i am wrong.
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by apoti(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2011
Jakumo:

That little mini-Ayatollah should also be investigated along with Ayatollah Buhari, for both instigating post-election genocide, and rejoicing in the resultant body-count.

You are an Ignorant fool! Isa Yuguda is the NE campaign coordinator for Goodluck! So rather he is a little mini Good bad luck
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by KnowAll(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2011
The man is seeking re-election and the only sellable & worthy currency in Bauchi State is some form of fundamentalism no matter d dosage, d bottom-line is your people should see you as close to their beloved sage " Sai Buhar" as possible in utterances, behaviour or character for them to trust you . It is all a gimmick at gannering votes.
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2011
So heartless! So inhuman and so wicked! Thats PDP for you!
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by Stogwu123: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2011
What a provoking statement. Nonsense!!!
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by kakkyB(f): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2011
what rubbish? my God this man is very silly, and it is also painful that these extremists will go unpunished. After training ones child,a fool from nowhere jumps out to say that a worthless killing was their destiny. May God visit u and ur generation with such a destiny.
angry
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by vladimiros: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2011
typical northern fool
Re: Corpers Killed In The North Have Fulfilled Their Destiny - Bauchi Governor by obowunmi(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2011
Nigerians get the leaders they deserve.

(1) (Reply)

Good Guys And Bad Girls: Kelvin Igbodo / Do We Have Debt Ceiling Or Limit In Nigeria / Fashola: Nigeria Must Punish Those Behind Aviation Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.