Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Was That Worse Thing You Do As A Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was That Worse Thing You Do As A Child. (341 Views)

The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was That Worse Thing You Do As A Child. by Ibadanpikin: 5:01pm On May 21, 2021
If i could remember in 1998 when i was in primary 2 in community high school Umunze,me and my classmate Chigbundu usually run from school before closing time.We leave in the same area,so we follow the same path.There was this rich man from Kaduna that builds a mansion around the road,so he inserts an alarm on is gate.So me and my friend usually press the alarm and run off.Then one day i run from school before my friend to press the alarm,not knowing the connected a naked wire to the gate what happened to me eh,so i waited for my friend to come,i told him to press the alarm Chigbundu hand could not touch the alarm because he was very short so i have to carry him on my neck,i saw my ancestors dancing naked.So tell us yours
Re: What Was That Worse Thing You Do As A Child. by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2021
Reciting the national pledgeundecided......signing out

Re: What Was That Worse Thing You Do As A Child. by Shellsploit: 6:45pm On May 21, 2021
Blocking the 2 exhaust pipe of a beetles car thinking that when the owner turns the ignition switch, the vehicle will explode.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Was That Worse Thing You Do As A Child. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:13pm On May 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
Blocking the 2 exhaust pipe of a beetles car thinking that when the owner turns the ignition switch, the vehicle will explode.. lipsrsealed
The owner must have been a deputy Satan to deserve that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was That Worse Thing You Do As A Child. by Johnholmes: 12:17am On May 24, 2021
In response to ur previous post that ure 31 yrs old and have not had sex with a woman .I want to offer a solution to u.
What ure having is anxiety when u wanna talk with the opposite sex which is normal.
A single 40 mg tablet of propanolol at least 30 mins before meeting a girl u wanna talk to will help solve the issue . It will stop d stammering sweating and shaking u often experience and hence mk u more confident. The effect lasts for 4 - 6 hrs.
I use it for public speeches and also when I wanna talk to women too..I hope this helps.
Don't use the drug if u're asthmatic
Re: What Was That Worse Thing You Do As A Child. by Ibadanpikin: 2:50pm On May 25, 2021
Johnholmes:
In response to ur previous post that ure 31 yrs old and have not had sex with a woman .I want to offer a solution to u.
What ure having is anxiety when u wanna talk with the opposite sex which is normal.
A single 40 mg tablet of propanolol at least 30 mins before meeting a girl u wanna talk to will help solve the issue . It will stop d stammering sweating and shaking u often experience and hence mk u more confident. The effect lasts for 4 - 6 hrs.
I use it for public speeches and also when I wanna talk to women too..I hope this helps.
Don't use the drug if u're asthmatic
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

June12, TB Joshua's Birthday!!! / Why You Should Plan, Save, And Invest With Cowrywise Today! / Recommend A Book To Help Solve Drug Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.