Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? (833 Views)

Obasanjo/ tinubu are not Yoruba,are not from country of western Nigeria / Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name / APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by hollandis(f): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2011
The guy should be in jail and this daft nitwit with no sugar in his garri his singing his name to the highest heavens.Was it the bastard that voted ACN or the mandate.I hate all this pro tinubu thread it makes me sick.8 years of doing nothing and he suddenly is a master in the SW.
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by texazzpete(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2011
hollandis:

The guy should be in jail and this daft nitwit with no sugar in his garri his singing his name to the highest heavens.Was it the naughty person that voted ACN or the mandate.I hate all this pro tinubu thread it makes me sick.8 years of doing nothing and he suddenly is a master in the SW.

If Tinubu did nothing in 8 years, how come he is still extremely popular in Lagos? And how was his candidate (a then unknown fashola) able to ruthlessly crush the PDP's candidate even when OBJ himself had placed the entire state resources at the beck and call of the Lagos PDP chapter?

Abeg stop being a PDP stooge!
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by EkoIle1: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2011

Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by EzeUche3(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2011
Celebrating crooks I see. undecided
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by hollandis(f): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2011
@tezzaspete-WAS IT TINUBU THAT CHOSE HIM OR THE PEOPLE WERE IMPRESSED WITH HIS (FASHOLA) GOOD WORK?PLEASE TINUBU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VICTORY,THE CANDIDATES WERE POPULAR IN THE EYES OF THE ELECTORATE AND EVERYONE WAS TIRED OF PDP
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by EkoIle1: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2011
EzeUche__:

Celebrating crooks I see.  undecided

What are you celebrating? Generations of nothing, disillusioned people, corrupt and vision less leaders, a worthless erosion ravaged piece of land, nomadic and leeches way of life?

Pick one because they all fit,

Everybody all over the world they fight for freedom and gaining freedom, you fools ares till in the darkness doing boy boy inside wilderness.  

Awon ibo NFA (No Future Ambition)

Suxs to be ibo of course,
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by EkoIle1: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2011
hollandis:

@tezzaspete-WAS IT TINUBU THAT CHOSE HIM OR THE PEOPLE WERE IMPRESSED WITH HIS (FASHOLA) GOOD WORK?PLEASE TINUBU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VICTORY,THE CANDIDATES WERE POPULAR IN THE EYES OF THE ELECTORATE AND EVERYONE WAS TIRED OF PDP

Olodo, see your life. Who designed all the good work we are all praising Fashola for? Tinubu.

Who's vision and good judgment produced Fashola? Tinubu

Who just liberated the SW? Tinubu

Who is the bravest and smartest politician in Nigeria? Tinubu

Tinubu is what your clueless and d/umb isi ewu leaders want to be. Awon usless village borehole governors,
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by hollandis(f): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2011
Eko lie better go to ajegunle or sumolu or those fcking slums and continue drinkin garri .Because the 100 naira they gave you at the polling booth is still shacking your head.Do you think this money is a continous flow?
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by Gbawe: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2011
EzeUche__:

Celebrating crooks I see. undecided

This should not be coming from you. It is the heights of hypocrisy. You are from Abia State and your folks have just overwhelmingly voted Theodore Orji back into power for another 4 years . What are you Abians doing if not "celebrating crooks" ? Orji is a crook and a despicable person who is regularly voted "the worst Governor in Nigeria" alongside Alao Akala et al. You should be familiar with the adage "if you live if a glass house you don't throw stones".
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by EkoIle1: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2011
hollandis:

Eko lie better go to ajegunle or sumolu or those fcking slums and continue drinkin garri .Because the 100 naira they gave you at the polling booth is still shacking your head.Do you think this money is a continous flow?

Yawnsssss. Weak and redundant, you sound like a toddler,
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2011
hollandis:

When Tinubu brought Fashola in 2007 and gave him preference over the other aspirants,all of una were shouting imposition. but now that fashola has proven what Tinubu saw in him,you are still here making noise.olodo
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by Rhino5dm: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2011
The comments of Igbos on this thread reeks of the height of hyprocrisy, which is never unexpected anyway.

coming from the animals willing to pitch their tents with IBB for criminal benefit: undecided undecided undecided

when ojokwu was throwing his hat for IBB and mandating all Igbos to do so nko? Was IBB sanctified, that you see nothing wrong with his criminal and evil tendencies??

*leaves the thread for eastern dogs and vultures*
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by EkoIle1: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2011
Gbawe:

This should not be coming from you. It is the heights of hypocrisy. You are from Abia State and your folks have just overwhelmingly voted Theodore Orji back into power for another 4 years . What are you Abians doing if not "celebrating crooks" ? Orji is a crook and a despicable person who is regularly voted "the worst Governor in Nigeria" alongside Alao Akala et al.  You should be familiar with the adage "if you live if a glass house you don't throw stones".

Thanks so much for the back hand slap. These clowns in perpetual slavery obviously are not use to checking out their own odious reflections in the mirror.

They yell so much about Tinubu and the man is not even a public official. Anyway, na ignorance and tantrums, the fact that Tinubu is the source of our happiness is killing them.
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by Pataki: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2011
hollandis:

The guy should be in jail and this daft nitwit with no sugar in his garri his singing his name to the highest heavens.Was it the naughty person that voted ACN or the mandate.I hate all this pro tinubu thread it makes me sick.8 years of doing nothing and he suddenly is a master in the SW.
I will always maintain my stand about you. You are daft!

8 years of doing nothing right? And yet your PDP could not take Lagos out of his hands?

Why do you people enjoy relishing in idiocy?
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by hollandis(f): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

When Tinubu brought Fashola in 2007 and gave him preference over the other aspirants,all of una were shouting imposition. but now that fashola has proven what Tinubu saw in him,you are still here making noise.olodo
dunce,your comment is remniscent of the oligocene era,when man first separated from the most advanced form of pirates.That animalistic instinct is still inherent in you.If tinubu brought in fashola,did he make fashola win?ode oshi.How has fashola proven,is it my job to construct roads,bring BRT,plant flowers.Is it his money ni?abi you don kolo?
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by EkoIle1: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2011
hollandis:

dunce,your comment is remniscent of the oligocene era,when man first separated from the most advanced form of pirates.That animalistic instinct is still inherent in you.If tinubu brought in fashola,did he make fashola win?ode oshi.How has fashola proven,is it my job to construct roads,bring BRT,plant flowers.Is it his money ni?abi you don kolo?

Very crude, ignorant and incoherent rubbish,
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by yemmight(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2011
And yet, the same Asiwaju delivered us from devlish party called PDP. Have you ever seen any ACN govt underperforming?
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by texazzpete(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2011
hollandis:

I must write a thesis on you. Conclusive proof now that there are also two-legged goats in our midst.

Pataki, Eko Ile, Bluetooth I must insist that as the first person to comment on this post, I have the sole privilege of naming this human-goat hybrid species.

It shall be called Imbecillus hollandis domesticus grin
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2011

op suck on this

anyone notice the starwras themed sw elections

senatorial - a new hope
presidential - the pdp strikes back
gubernatorial - return of the rascals

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All This Useless Eko Iieand Co Supporting Tinubu,are They All Beggars? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2011
bump

(1) (Reply)

Intense Interest Surrounds Dog Who May Have Participated In Bin Laden Raid / House Members Move For Bankole’s Removal / Omatseye And The Awolowo Family: A Post-script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.