Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash (1522 Views)

Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by heartbraker(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2021
General Ibrahim Attahiru, the Chief of Army Staff, has died in a plane crash. Details of the incident are still sketchy but a military...

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-chief-of-army-staff-dies-in-plane-crash
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Minjim: 8:06pm On May 21, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by extol1(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2021
na lie abi
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Admissionclass: 8:12pm On May 21, 2021
Let them die miserably no peace for the wicked sebi they are shooting at sight una never nothing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Greenback: 8:15pm On May 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Tinubuadvocate: 8:15pm On May 21, 2021
Stupid comment ever .
Admissionclass:
Let them die miserably no peace for the wicked sebi they are shooting at sight una never nothing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by budaatum: 8:16pm On May 21, 2021
We shall see.

Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Tinubuadvocate: 8:19pm On May 21, 2021
So you are Navald you went to edited this man profile few minutes ago I have already track your IP address. I promise you shall be arrested.
Greenback:
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Rodwave: 8:19pm On May 21, 2021
Nezt please
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by FarahAideed: 8:21pm On May 21, 2021
Another Beach craft 350 gone in less than 6 month
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by reyscrub(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2021
Are you serious? Which COS? Atahiru way just come yesterday? Eeeyaaaaaah!!!!

Well, RIP to COS ooh.

Na Brutai and others cause your quick transition ooh because if for say them no embezzle the money bugdeted to buy weapon and aircraft enh, you for no they fly for inside old cargo and manage aircraft ooh.

Well, to other officers, serve Nigeria with sense.
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Tinubuadvocate: 8:23pm On May 21, 2021
You went to edited this man profile I have tracked down your ip and posted it on the encyclopedia

Greenback:
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Greenback: 8:24pm On May 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You went to edited this man profile I have tracked down your ip and posted it on the encyclopedia

Sophisticated m...... Google wiki for yourself...
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Tinubuadvocate: 8:25pm On May 21, 2021
It's you that edited it.
Greenback:

Sophisticated m...... Google wiki for yourself...
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Greenback: 8:27pm On May 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It's you that edited it.

If I did what you accuse me of,may heaven pay me ruthlessly but if I didn't then let heaven and earth pay and judge you and your family ruthlessly,Amen
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Tinubuadvocate: 8:29pm On May 21, 2021
Are you sure not you edited it.
Greenback:

If I did what you accuse me of,may heaven pay me ruthlessly but if I didn't then let heaven and earth pay and judge you and your family ruthlessly,Amen
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Greenback: 8:31pm On May 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Get behind me shaitan...
You have God to deal with
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Ibadanpikin: 8:31pm On May 21, 2021
Rest in pieces
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2021
Over used plane with 1920 engine.
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Greenback: 8:38pm On May 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You don't lie or play with the death of a fellow human being....for lying against me and accusing me wrongly,I repeat, heaven and earth shall judge you ruthlessly...
Re: BREAKING: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In Plane Crash by Mynd44: 8:56pm On May 21, 2021

(1)

Michael Weiss: Investigative Journalist That Exposed Tinubu Cocaine Ring / How I Was Arrested and extorted By MEN FROM ABUJA In Ipob Uniforms In Imo State. / 5 Qualities Of A True FREEDOM FIGHTER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.