Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors (21976 Views)

Obasanjo: One, United Nigeria 'Should Not Be At Any Cost' / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2021
I will want to see them say this again after each of APC and PDP must have done there party conventions and select there 2023 Presidential candidates. ....
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by xtervaganza(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2021
Bunch of turncoats.

Traitors

1 Like

Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by oilyngbati(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2021
owobokiri:
Freedom for the South East can never be completed without the total annihilation of the mercenary political class in igboland that continuously pander to the whims and caprices of Abuja..
grin grin Very typical of a brainless Ipork keypad warrior, typing with his cursed fingers from a safe distance in abroad. Shebi una runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu don say he dey come back to lead the fight for Nigeria,,,,,we’re waiting!

1 Like

Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by owobokiri(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2021
oilyngbati:
grin grin Very typical of a brainless Ipork keypad warrior, typing with his cursed fingers from a safe distance in abroad. Shebi una runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu don say he dey lead the fight for Nigeria,,,,,we’re waiting!

You are waiting from Benin IDP camps or with fulani herdsmen as a kidnapped rat?
Mouthing off as if your life in Nigeria is not worse though you regale yourself as the opressor..
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by oilyngbati(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2021
owobokiri:

You are waiting from Benin IDP camps or with fulani herdsmen as a kidnapped rat?
Mouthing off as if your life in Nigeria is not worse though you regale yourself as the opressor..
Guy, time for too much talk don do. Let the war begin already, your runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu said he’s coming to lead you all to war with our ‘zoo’, so we’re waiting. If he comes back and I hope you also leave your safe abode in overseas to join him, and I promise to fight along side with you cowards. Until then, marinate on your life below: grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by owobokiri(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2021
oilyngbati:
Guy, time for too much talk don do. Let the war begin already, your runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu said he’s coming to lead you all to war with our ‘zoo’, so we’re waiting. If he comes back and I hope you also leave your safe abode in overseas to join him, and I promise to fight along side with you cowards. Until then, marinate on your life below: grin
You pussy asz sissies are sick and funny at the same time..
You threaten fire and brimstone all the times, which is hilarious considering the fact that there is absolutely nothing new you can do under the prevailing circumstances other than to do what you have done a thousand times before without frightening anyone..

What are you going to do really? Kill 5 million? Bomb markets, churches and maternity wards? Rape mothers disembowel pregnant women and rape daughters like a pack of hyenas? You have done all that endless times! So what's new? Bark like a dog?! You frighten nobody really.. Matter of fact, you are the one who is increasingly sounding frightened..
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by tandy2013: 11:34am On May 22, 2021
U only have 5 votes
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by amuwo1980: 11:43am On May 22, 2021
Euouae:

Your enlightenment about life is shallow. Entity's make way and not noise. If you have a dream or notion, make it known through the right channel, not rambling on Nairaland

You want you hear the Truth? In the hands of the elites the future of Nigeria is abode. Till they are dissatisfied, No atom can alter their beliefs.

Like you read, the first citizens of your states already aligned with a united Nigeria.

Who are you please in the states of affairs?;1/280,000,000
Rantings of a barely trained mind , raving here and there , the best in every society must align their views with the well being of the generality of the masses , nitwit that’s what brings about rule of law and all the development you see in advanced countries , that’s what brings about loyalty to the country , Nigeria is not meant for fulanis only , it is meant for all Nigerians of all tribes , the Nigeria of your dreams is not longer feasible and must die , Nigeria as u see it today will not be same in the next half a decade and u can take it to the bank and you not even half of the 1/280,000,000 Nigerians , you probably from the Sahel region
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by amuwo1980: 11:45am On May 22, 2021
Euouae:

Slaves are meant to work for the masters.

It's been like that from the inception of Earth.

Who are you to change that tradition
I have news for you , the status quo have changed , there is a new world order no more like the 60s , you saw how we dealt with u in central africa , it is the same entities that are here , you think it is just the igbos , you are in for a long long long thing , even Angola wants a bit of u.
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by PoloG: 11:58am On May 22, 2021
oilyngbati:
grin grin Very typical of a brainless Ipork keypad warrior, typing with his cursed fingers from a safe distance in abroad. Shebi una runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu don say he dey come back to lead the fight for Nigeria,,,,,we’re waiting!

bros what happened? You nor dey blame afonja again ooh grin grin
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by dederocs(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2021
I know its mainly the poor and drug addicted lazy ibo youths, that are dying dumbly for a cunning man like Kanu.
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:30pm On May 22, 2021
MY OKOWA SHOULD NEVER JOIN THESE IDOL WORSHIPING, DISORIENTED AND DISFIGURED IGBO PPL TURNING THEIR LANDS TO WASTELAND WHILE THEY LIVE ABROAD AS TENANTS DEVELOPING OTHER PPL'S LAND, THEY ARE PAYING THE STEEP PRICE FOR WORSHIPING IDOLS,ABANDONING THEIR YOUTHS TO DECAY AND PRETENDING LIK JUDAS TO BE CHRISTIANSangry
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by Slimwhyt(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2021
Committed to what? undecided
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by oilyngbati(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2021
PoloG:
bros what happened? You nor dey blame afonja again ooh grin grin
I have never blamed afonja for anything that the Igbo brought upon themselves. I’m not one of those fools who will see the truth and not tell it as it’s. I condemned this irrational attack on the security forces in the SE by ipork/ipooos:Ipob while they celebrated these criminals. I told them that your victory is only momentarily and you can’t sustain it when the army comes. So, afonja has nothing to do with this, rather it’s the runaway coward nnamdi cownu and his brainless followers that brought this upon Igboland.
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by oilyngbati(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2021
owobokiri:

You pussy asz sissies are sick and funny at the same time..
You threaten fire and brimstone all the times, which is hilarious considering the fact that there is absolutely nothing new you can do under the prevailing circumstances other than to do what you have done a thousand times before without frightening anyone..

What are you going to do really? Kill 5 million? Bomb markets, churches and maternity wards? Rape mothers disembowel pregnant women and rape daughters like a pack of hyenas? You have done all that endless times! So what's new? Bark like a dog?! You frighten nobody really.. Matter of fact, you are the one who is increasingly sounding frightened..
Ipork terrorist you too dey talk. I know you’re hiding in one room in overseas while cooking up drugs to sell, otherwise you should be in the zoo, avenging the deaths of your fellow terrorists members. Shebi una suplim reader don say make una stop ‘Ipob family meetings’ for inside the zoo? I dare any of you cowards ipooos/ESN to hoist Biafran flag again now and get cut down by the Nigerian army chopper.
Meanwhile, we’re waiting for you and the supreme liar nnamdi cownu to come lead the war.
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by UnabashedIPOB: 3:15pm On May 22, 2021
The Chairman, South East Governors’ Forum and Governor of Ebonyi, David Umahi, gave the assurance in Abuja on at a media event organised by the Presidential Media Team.

All you COWARD, HUMBLE SLAVE, EVIL governors of the Southeast deserve NOTHING but a deadly CURSE on you and your generations for saying that you believe in ONE NIGERIA. There's a special place for all you IDIOTS, PIT of HELL!
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by Igbodicool(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2021
Golan007:

Stop writing nonsense.

The governors were elected as such, they have the mandate to speak on behalf of the people they govern.
Which people are speaking for?

For you or an average Igbo man in the street?
You will still wail and gnash your teeth in severe pain at the next shout of BIAFRA!
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by showafrica(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2021
MykLANNY:
I don't know why I personally have an issue with the foundation upon which this nation is built. From day one the fight has been a fight for unity. Why not we split up and focus on more important things like building a great nation.

I wonder oo bros... We dey talk unity like say na program. Everyday unity unity yet the difference is getting wider day by day.
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2021
Cocobongo:

Of all places, social media?.
Bro u r far far from reality
Ironically, social media would give a better reflection of people's opinions than the Nigerian electoral system.
Sad but true.
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by Dreadful: 6:24pm On May 22, 2021
Euouae:

Those are your leaders who could make Biafra happen. Now they have denied you, and you sounding like you got one influence from your self-contain.

That's is final! Kanu can jump off London Bridge
You mean the supporter of APC appointed foolish men in Igboland? You are a fool.
Shebi same way you have the Young Yoruba Nation agitators in Yorubaland
Re: We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors by PoloG: 8:30pm On May 22, 2021
oilyngbati:
I have never blamed afonja for anything that the Igbo brought upon themselves. I’m not one of those fools who will see the truth and not tell it as it’s. I condemned this irrational attack on the security forces in the SE by ipork/ipooos:Ipob while they celebrated these criminals. I told them that your victory is only momentarily and you can’t sustain it when the army comes. So, afonja has nothing to do with this, rather it’s the runaway coward nnamdi cownu and his brainless followers that brought this upon Igboland.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Sheik Gumi Is a venomous snake, Worse Than Shekau & Al Barnawi / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Melaye’s Recall: There Is No Restraining Order – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.