Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Chief Of Army Staff Dies In A Plane Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Dies In A Plane Crash (730 Views)

Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Of Army Staff Dies In A Plane Crash by igboboy775: 8:06pm On May 21, 2021
Why should I care? Basically there was an air raid in my peaceful hometown of Arondizuogu today by the Nigerian military... anybody who is Igbo that knows about Arondizuogu will know we are not the type of people to mess with... we are the land that produced the famous Pericoma Okoye(Alusi Makaja of Igboland)... coincidentally the Army Chief of staff died in a plane crash same day as the unrest caused in my hometown...all I can do is laugh... those that battle with the gods will only have the gods to contend with.

#EnoughSaid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In A Plane Crash by Greenback: 8:12pm On May 21, 2021
Ahh mogbe
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In A Plane Crash by igboboy775: 8:19pm On May 21, 2021
May his soul roast in hell, say hi to Pericoma Okoye on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Dies In A Plane Crash by donbachi(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2021
Nobody is in support of wat they did in ur place..bragging about a native doctor,dat left nothing for u all.than different shrines...abeg talk another thing.

(1) (Reply)

A / Nnamdi Kanu Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Mental Imbalance – Expert / Port Hart Court On Standstill As Biafrans Demand Immediate Release Of Nnamdi Kan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.