Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others (15813 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. / Oparanozie Bus-Stop In France Named After Super Falcons Star / Oshoala, Oparanozie, Ajibade & Other World Stars @ Nike's Fashion Show In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by humberjade: 3:00pm On May 22, 2021
Hmm...NFF sha looking for ways to end this lady's career because she spoke out about her entitlement and those of her colleagues.
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by zolajpower: 3:00pm On May 22, 2021
grin
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by femi4: 3:02pm On May 22, 2021
diplomat058:
She is probably not in form.
She's in top3 falcons' attackers abroad. Forget that excuse.

You can't put a good person down for too long, very soon, her persecutors will leave the stage

1 Like

Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by Confirmedzombie: 3:03pm On May 22, 2021
The coach is so bias. No single igbo in the list.

What is the essence of federal character. This is unacceptable.

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it.
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by akeeng: 3:06pm On May 22, 2021
heckymaicon:
Onosky still balling hard at 38 years.

she be real og
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by Nas23Nas: 3:07pm On May 22, 2021
hi
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by Halexgos3(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2021
Nice one
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by femi4: 3:12pm On May 22, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
She should retire.

Probably close to 40 years
She's 27

1 Like

Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by femi4: 3:13pm On May 22, 2021
heckymaicon:
Onosky still balling hard at 38 years.

In female football, the older ...the better
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by lakesidepapa(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
The coach is so bias. No single igbo in the list.

What is the essence of federal character. This is unacceptable.

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it.

Use your eyes naa
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by martineverest(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2021
diplomat058:
nope....they are using her as scapegoat for leading the protest against nff
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2021
Pretty,sexy Francesca Ordega ! Let's go girl !
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by martineverest(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2021
humberjade:
Hmm...NFF sha looking for ways to end this lady's career because she spoke out about her entitlement and those of her colleagues.
exactly

1 Like

Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by Maconstruct(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2021
Since he didn't invite our top scorer I hope coachee will swallow the tournament.
Nonsense.
Opara no vex yr bigger than this
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by eallstar: 4:28pm On May 22, 2021
diplomat058:
No, her pussy is no longer in form.
If u are a female footballer u will understand
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 22, 2021
Must you always mention Igbo in every of your comments ? Bro.. wise up and stop hating people that doesn't even care about you.

contigiency:
I hope my people will not say buhari gave order to the coach to drop her because she is Igbo?
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2021
Our new coach knew nothing about any super falcon players for now except he must have watch some clips and off Course no sensible coach will drop okparanozia in his squad after watching her play for club and country.it was the corrupt people in NFF that drop her over her stance of leading the players protest over there payments.I pity the new coach, cos they will continue to interfere in his selection until he will get tired and quit like is immediate predecessor.
This people are just so wicked n our football will never grow. No wonder Giwa have been fighting for there removal yet they run to FIFA always to protect them.
No wonder they have refuse to sack the super eagles coach, cos they are feeding fat from his salaries!

1 Like

Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by Naughtysex: 5:49pm On May 22, 2021
Nigerians hate it when people stand up for their right
She's facing all this because she was one of those who protested for their match bonuses
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by Naughtysex: 5:52pm On May 22, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Our new coach knew nothing about any super falcon players for now except he must have watch some clips and off Course no sensible coach will drop okparanozia in his squad after watching her play for club and country.it was the corrupt people in NFF that drop her over her stance of leading the players protest over there payments.I pity the new coach, cos they will continue to interfere in his selection until he will get tired and quit like is immediate predecessor.
This people are just so wicked n our football will never grow. No wonder Giwa have been fighting for there removal yet they run to FIFA always to protect them.
No wonder they have refuse to sack the super eagles coach, cos they are feeding fat from his salaries!
You are right, those rogues in NFF are the one killing our football in this country

1 Like

Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by Ghast12: 7:23pm On May 22, 2021
Oh
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by Nas23Nas: 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by kizyalex10(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2021
As far as am concerned,she is on d same level with asisat oshoala,or probably the second most talented player in the super falcons but she is paying the price for speaking up on the stupid treatment they recieving from nigeria,nigeria is so stupid that they prefer to make u a scape goat for speaking up rather than mend thier ways,now u wonder why some people dont want to represent naija,unless they country they re qualified to represent does nt look their way .stupid country,it does nt take d fact away that she is a classy player
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by TheEnforcer: 1:12am On May 23, 2021
Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by ceejay80s(m): 5:52am On May 23, 2021
humberjade:

NFF are bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others by 9jaRealist: 10:23am On May 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://punchng.com/america-tour-again-waldrum-drops-oparanozie-invites-oshoala-24-others/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

The treatment of Oparanozie is DISGRACEFUL, DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE...
And people wonder why many people are not interested in doing anything for Nigeria. SMH

>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Reveals What Neymar Must Do To Be Better Than Pele / Rasheedat Ajibade Scores, Provides An Assist As Atletico Madrid Beats Bayern 2-0 / Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.