Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo (2291 Views)

Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by sarrki(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2021
LT Gen Ibrahim Attahiru becomes the second Nigerian Chief of Army Staff to die in a plane crash while in office. The first was Lt. Colonel Joseph Akahan who was Chief of Army Staff from May 1967 until May 1968, when he was killed in a helicopter crash during the Nigerian Civil War.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by amuwo1980: 11:18pm On May 21, 2021
I tot he was the chief of air staff , these ppl give us correct info .
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by madridguy(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2021
R.I.P hero.

I expect every CORE PROGRESSIVE (only) to temporarily change their DP to the picture of our fallen CoAS.
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by Eriokanmi: 11:26pm On May 21, 2021
sarrki:
LT Gen Ibrahim Attahiru becomes the second Nigerian Chief of Army Staff to die in a plane crash while in office. The first was Lt. Colonel Joseph Akahan who was Chief of Army Staff from May 1967 until May 1968, when he was killed in a helicopter crash during the Nigerian Civil War.
Nor true OP. He was 3rd but 2nd serving COAS. Have you forgotten General
Alexander Ogomudia who was killed in the airforce copter which exploded mod air in bayelsa alongside gov yakowa of kaduna state?
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by FarahAideed: 11:28pm On May 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Alexander Ogomudia who was killed in the airforce copter which exploded mod air in bayelsa alongside gov yakowa of kaduna state?

Was he serving then?
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by XXXXTENTACION: 11:29pm On May 21, 2021
Too bad ..... cry he should R.I.P .
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by Penguin2: 11:31pm On May 21, 2021
God did not start today to take out Igbo haters through air crash!

Not rejoicing over someone’s death but in Igbo we say, “Obiara egbum gbue onweya abughi ajo ogwu”.

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 21, 2021
And he was rejoicing over the death of Ikonso. Little did he know he would die some weeks later.

This life no balance at all.

RIP to him
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by SLAP44: 11:46pm On May 21, 2021
madridguy:
R.I.P hero.

I expect every CORE PROGRESSIVE (only) to temporarily change their DP to the picture of our fallen CoAS.

You mean every terrorist ?

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by pyyxxaro: 11:50pm On May 21, 2021
Interesting
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by drdanny(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Pls Alex Ogomudia is alive and well.
The person who died was Azazi, a FORMER COAS and at the time the current National Security Adviser to GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by pyyxxaro: 11:52pm On May 21, 2021
The next COAS go do thanksgiving say God don answer e prayer

Yusuf ur father
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by jimyjames(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2021
Joseph akakan that tiv man from Benue state organized a mass killing of igbo officers in Ibadan Barracks , such an evil man
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by ORAFA(m): 12:11am On May 22, 2021
So sad
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by LadiIshola(m): 12:16am On May 22, 2021
I'm sure the dullard is going to appoint another Mai gworo
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2021
madridguy:
R.I.P hero.

Ha!
So Lt. Gen Attahiru Ibrahim is a card carrying member of the Progressive party..? Wonderful!
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by sarrki(m): 1:24am On May 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Serving
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by joedave(m): 1:35am On May 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:

General Andrew Owoye Azazi rtd which occurred in 2012 and not General Alexander Ogomudia. POC!
Re: Attahiru Becomes The 2nd Army Chief Of Staff To Die In Plane Crash-photo by Eriokanmi: 9:12am On May 22, 2021
joedave:

General Andrew Owoye Azazi rtd which occurred in 2012 and not General Alexander Ogomudia. POC!
Thank you. Gen Owoye Azazi I meant. Thanks again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: CNN’s Lawyer Tackles Lai Mohammed, Asks Him To Apologize / The Opponent is Tinubu, Not Online Noise Makers, INEC New Reg is Witness-Omokri / Where Are Peter Obi Commissioners, Aids In His Tenure? Why Is He Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.