Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Impressive Conduct Of Elections: Who Will You Hail Between The "nigerian Jjs" - Jonathan O - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Impressive Conduct Of Elections: Who Will You Hail Between The "nigerian Jjs" - Jonathan O (1207 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impressive Conduct Of Elections: Who Will You Hail Between The "nigerian Jjs" - Jonathan O by Omokemesi(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2011
WHO WILL YOU COMMEND? This year's elections in Nigeria have been described by international communities and most Nigerians as the fairest, free and most credible elections ever conducted in the country. In fact, this is the first time in the history of conduct of elections in Nigeria that I heard defeated incubent Governors congratulating their "conquerors"! My dear fellow Nairalanders, who will you commend and congratulate for the resounding success of 2011 General Elections in Nigeria? President Goodluck Jonathan who promised Nigerians that the elections would be free and fair or the Chairman of INEC, Prof Attahiru Jega? What are your reasons? ~OMOKEMESI

(1) (Reply)

Paul Obanor Is A True Nigerian - He Is Genuine! / SA Miners Used Magic 2 Confront Police But It Failed Them / From Garri To First To Comment then End Time Tinz..please Whats Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.