Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Earn 300,000 Monthly On Selling Digital Products In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn 300,000 Monthly On Selling Digital Products In Nigeria (254 Views)

SAFIR & ZENIQ: Pioneering High-Tech Digital Products / How To Earn #300 - #10,000 Weekly And Accumalate It Using BRANCH APP / How To Make Above 150k Monthly On LUNO And Binance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 300,000 Monthly On Selling Digital Products In Nigeria by eminencetoba: 11:39pm On May 21, 2021
It is not so easy to sell digital products in Nigeria, but it is very essential if you must make money as an internet marketer.
It is generally believed that Nigerians don't purchase things online, and they don't pay for digital products, but I think that's just one very fat lie.

I'm a Nigerian, and I've spent hundreds of dollars online purchasing courses and they are of course, the closest examples of digital products you can mention.

(Get free facebook ads, if you have digital product for sales, visit https://hawkcreditt.launchaco.com/ )
There are no exact steps on how to sell digital products in Nigeria, but I will be sharing some tips that worked for me.
Make sure your product is solving a problem
Nigerians won't pay for a product except it is solving a problem for them, even if it is boredom. You can sell anything if you make the people need them.

Games, ebooks, podcasts, videos and more can sell well online, and you only need a good copywriter to pass your ideas to your target audience.
Affordable products sell best
By this, I'm not asking you to sell it very cheap, of course so cheap also makes it look like it is not worth is.

Have confidence in your product, and place it somewhat the same price other products of similar value are placed.

One of my ebooks is selling well because I slashed ₦500 off what others are selling their own, especially people appearing on the first page of Google with me for the same topic.
You need a website
No matter the product, you need a website to sell effectively. Some customers won't purchase it the first time and you talk about the product.

The Facebook, Twitter or even Google ads shouldn't take your potential customers to another Facebook page or something, but your own website.
After getting people to your website, get their emails and send them friendly emails and free tutorials. It will give them the impression that you are good in what you are trying to sell, and it will improve the conversion rate.
Promote!
Don't just write about the digital product on your website and wait for your potential audience to discover you, run paid advertisements.

You will be able to reach out to more people on Facebook, Twitter and even via paid Google ads if you invest a little.

You can use $10 to reach more than 6,000 people on Facebook, and if you land 100 sales out of that, you know how much you have made.

No matter what, don't see it as a hobby, see it as a business.

After doing everything, you can also decide to organise giveaways to generate more conversions. It could be a kind of pay for one and get two or something like that.

They work like magic. I have paid for things I didn't need online several times only because there was a slash in their prices or the people offered me an extra product for free.

No matter what it takes, you need to be very creative to sell digital products in Nigeria.
Thanks a lot for treading along.
What do you think?

(Get free facebook ads, if you have digital product for sales, visit https://hawkcreditt.launchaco.com/ )

(1) (Reply)

Racksterli Show Racksterlians Pepper / Learn How To Use Pancake Swap / A Life-changing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.