Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos (3864 Views)

Itel P37: First Impressions And Unboxing / Itel Debuts Itel P37 Smartphone In Nigerian Market / The New Babies Are Here Itel P37 And P37 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Nnnena(f): 12:49am On May 22, 2021
The itel P37 comes with a 5000mAh battery.
itel P37 comes in two beautiful colors.
With double rear HD camera and a 5000mAh battery, its time to become a professional photographer.
Imagining having a device that’s sleek, fast and with a strong battery? Don’t imagine, that’s itel P37.
More space means more fun on the itel P37. With 32GB of space with an AI gallery.
itel never ceases to amaze me with their love for innovation and cost-friendly products. Which itel product do you currently own?
Check out this image to see the specs of the itel P37. KPK or OPG?
Itel P37 comes with a 6.5’ HD+ FullScreen Waterdrop Display, 2GB+32GB, and an upgraded AI Power Master. What more could you want in a device?
itel P37 is designed to give you a better entertainment experience without stress.
Join itel to enjoy a better life. They always have your best interests at heart.
itel P37 is a smartphone made for you with love from @itelnigeria. Make sure you cop yours after tonight. #PlayWithPower

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Youngpo413: 7:07am On May 22, 2021
UNISOC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Nnnena(f): 8:45am On May 22, 2021
Youngpo413:
UNISOC
what
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Nnnena(f): 8:55am On May 22, 2021
Play With Power! itel Debuts itel P37 Smartphone in Nigerian Market

Lagos; May 21, 2021 – itel, one of Africa’s foremost smartphones, accessories, and televisions brands, has today announced an addition to its flagship power series- the itel P37 at a virtual launch held in Lagos, Nigeria.

The itel P37, a big battery smartphone designed to help users get more fun and playtime at a reasonable cost, comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, 6.5’ HD+ FullScreen Display coupled with a 2.5D screen design, a slim and fashionable look, as well as other unique features its users will definitely fall in love with.

Preceding the itel P37’s debut at the launch, itel recounted its growth story over the years and showed audiences that the brand is all out to satisfy the needs of its consumers, provide innovative offerings, and also give users value for their money. As a result, the International Data Corporation’s (IDC) report for 2020 recognized itel as the Number One Smartphone Brand under $75, and the Number One Feature Phone Brand in the global market. The IDC also rated the brand as the Number One Smartphone and Feature Phone Brand in Africa under $75, and the Number One Smartphone under $75 in India by regional market share.

Play With Power
For smartphones in the budget range, most users complain that the battery capacity is not large enough, that the memory is not enough, and that the product’s features are similar to others in the same range. However, itel went all out to solve these consumers’ pain points with the itel P37- they have given users more power (5000mAh battery), more memory (32GB of storage), and more features to play with. The itel P37 comes with trendy technology, convenient and practical functions for consumers on the go, as well as a beautiful and stylish design that users want, thereby solving their pain points.

itel P37 is a big gratification for users who love big battery phones and longer play time. Users can enjoy videos, music, and connect with friends and family all day and all night without worries. itel P37 has 16 days of super-long standby, 1.5 days of calling, 3.5 days of music playing, and more than 6 hours of game time.

Safe Charging and Better Security for Everyone
itel also guarantees quality with the inbuilt lithium polymer battery design of itel P37. This offers better protection from liquids and dust while retaining the efficiency of the battery to more than 85% even after multiple charges and discharges. To sweeten the pot further, itel also built in a safe charging feature into the itel P37; this feature turns on automatically to guarantee your safety and your family’s while charging.

Easy Play, Easy Fun Without Worries
Visual freedom is often underrated but it is one of itel’s key offerings with the P37. A 6.5’ Waterdrop Fullscreen that is up to 90% with 2.5D edges makes having fun with itel P37 bigger, better, and more three-dimensional.

“The itel P37 is not just a device to us, it is for us, at itel, an affirmation that we will always offer products that will help our consumers enjoy a better life… at pocket-friendly prices.’ said Oke Umurhohwo, itel’s Marketing Manager for West Africa at the launch of the smartphone.

The itel P37 is available nationwide from May 22nd, 2021.

Cc :- Lalasticlala

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Nnnena(f): 9:59am On May 22, 2021
The powerful itel P37 is here! With great features and great design at a pocket-friendly price, enjoy nonstop entertainment for an unstoppable you all day and all night without worries!

Get ready to play with power!

#itelOnlineLaunch
#PlayWithPower

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Nnnena(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2021
Play with power

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Nnnena(f): 1:45pm On May 22, 2021
With 4G the network moves faster.
#playwithpower
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by ridbell01(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2021
How much
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Pass11: 2:31pm On May 22, 2021
Nnnena:
With 4G the network moves faster.
#playwithpower
How much
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by NobleSeed(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2021
Play with which power? Na only battery me dey see here oh..the rest hmmm make I no talk shal.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by perrybrain(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2021
Hw much
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by majamajic(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2021
How much ?
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by t12tosin: 4:43pm On May 22, 2021
Last time I checked, it's still transsion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by bizzlemie(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2021
Pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by benefitzte: 5:04pm On May 22, 2021
Nnnena:
The powerful itel P37 is here! With great features and great design at a pocket-friendly price, enjoy nonstop entertainment for an unstoppable you all day and all night without worries!

Get ready to play with power!

#itelOnlineLaunch
#PlayWithPower

Even Olamide self no happy with this transition crap, e show 4 face

3 Likes

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Birniwa(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2021
OMG, the iPhone 12 killer. I'm impressed with the gigantic 32+2 ROM which is not really common in 2021 phone makers.

Everything iTel is just super wow!

1 Like

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by uniqueuser(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2021
Birniwa:
OMG, the iPhone 12 killer. I'm impressed with the gigantic 32+2 ROM which is not really common in 2021 phone makers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2021
wow! 32+2 rom is huge man! i can imagine how buttery silky smooth game's will play on this beast! imagine a whoping 32gig! of space! you could litteraly store all you life history with ease! Now let's talk about the r.o.m! With 2gig of ROM this beast can surf the internent with a super lightining thunderbolt speed! all thank to the gigiantic 2gb of ROM.. this is the best alternative to the iphone 12! It's about time itel take over!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Kennyflyair: 6:02pm On May 22, 2021
7 years to charge from 0 - 100

1 Like

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by donbenie(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2021
Nnnena:
what
With all these long story and no where is the Chipset mentioned?
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by sunshineV(f): 6:33pm On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

wow! 32+2 rom is huge man! i can imagine how buttery silky smooth game's will play on this beast! imagine a whoping 32gig! of space! you could litteraly store all you life history with ease! Now let's talk about the r.o.m! With 2gig of ROM this beast can surf the internent with a super lightining thunderbolt speed! all thank to the gigiantic 2gb of ROM.. this is the best alternative to the iphone 12! It's about time itel take over!
dis wan don go drink kaikai grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Veyyronnbad: 6:45pm On May 22, 2021
E carry 4G network?
E get better IP?

1 Like

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Gabe427: 8:06pm On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

You took sarcasm to another level grin

You were beign sarcastic right? undecided i can't imagine anyone saying this with a serious facegrin

1 Like

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by skywalker240(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2021
Birniwa:

Do we call this sarcasm, or tech illiteracy at it's most glorious moment?
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by skywalker240(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Ok now I know it's sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Birniwa(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2021
skywalker240:

Do we call this sarcasm, or tech illiteracy at it's most glorious moment?

Sarcasm, a glimpse at my profile will inform you that the personality that I wear is far away from being tech illiterate.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by skywalker240(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2021
Birniwa:

Sarcasm, a glimpse at my profile will inform you that I'm far away from being tech illiterate.

Thank you.
Agreed
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by sagieramos(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2021
Birniwa:

2 Likes

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Kirkman: 11:28pm On May 22, 2021
Nnnena so all this long write up and you didn't even bother to put at least a price range. Na wa for you.. angry undecided
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by Xbursta(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

1 Like

Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by ogbenimax007: 5:57am On May 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

grin grin make i go check which year we dey again but i dey sure na 2021 no be 2001
Re: Newly Released itel P37 and P37 pro features with Photos by zedegit: 6:52am On May 23, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

How do you sleep at night?

With all these lies? Sleep will elude you. I use itel phones for awhile now and I can say it's relatively low price and big battery is it's only saving grace.

It has poor second hand value. It's charging port spoils easily and it generates heat. A friend bought a second hand itel p33 with cracked screen from someone and after experiencing issues with it. He wants to resell it to me. If at all I buy it, I will buy it just to help him financially not because of the phone and I can't spend more than #7000 for that as he bought at #10000 and have rocked more than #3000 out of it already.

Many say that it's hard to repair it. So it's a waste finally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Budget Is Between 80k And 90, Recommend A Good Phone To Me / Fraud Or Not? bold5 For ₦16000, And Other Phones With Hilarious Prices / Photos Of Plane Loaded With 195,000 New Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.