Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday (1229 Views)

Tinubu Struggles With The Victory Flag, Should His Supporters Be Worried? / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by johnmartus(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2021
I'm expecting the president to make this statement from his speech but he didn't say it .whether he say it or not our flag at the office is lowering down on monday .

These people are real heroes and patriotic. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by Cosmatikka: 1:11am On May 22, 2021
If I sound u eh, u ll run away with ur blood stained flag.
Wen will it be lowered for the thousands of ppl been killed in cold blood by Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and our security agencies?

Fem pls

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by johnmartus(m): 1:12am On May 22, 2021
Good night gallant soldiers

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by ygowon: 1:15am On May 22, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm expecting the president to make this statement from his speech but he didn't say it .whether he say it or not our flag at the office is lowering down on monday .

Your blood smelling flag. You should be ashamed of that useless flag that could not stop the army from killing its citizens at Leki

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by otosa(m): 1:25am On May 22, 2021
Because na president?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by FarahAideed: 1:37am On May 22, 2021
Which office please

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by daddio(m): 1:44am On May 22, 2021
johnmartus:

Your MUMU sef dey shock Buhari seriously.
Has anything been done to the precious lives being cut short by the Boko Haram and other evil sects in this country?

No jus lower the flag o,

Lower am
Commot am
Wash am
Dry clean am
Com iron am join

And shove it inside your skvll.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by IduNaOba: 2:04am On May 22, 2021
E no Concern us.
If ụna like tear the flag join.
In the end, he is gone with his crew.
Hopefully more burnt offerings will be made to Ani the great igbo Goddess.
Ikonso 2 vs 0 NA

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by Blue3k(m): 2:31am On May 22, 2021
johnmartus:

Does the president have to personally order the flags flown at half mast?
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by effort1: 3:48am On May 22, 2021
Cosmatikka:
Wen will it be lowered for the thousands of ppl been killed in cold blood by Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and our security agencies?

Fem pls

Johnmartus, the undercover yoruba Muslim, who is too ashamed of his Islamic foundation, doesn't care about thousands of people killed. He is only concerned about the death of the terrorist.

Johnmartus is an enemy of the Yoruba nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by yanabasee1(m): 4:04am On May 22, 2021
What difference will it make?

The Nigerian flag lowered or not..., doesn't fly.... There'll be no need disturbing the flag....
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by johnmartus(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2021
Yes
Blue3k:

Does the president have to personally order the flags flown at half mast?
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by johnmartus(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2021
Islamic foundation? This is where Yoruba people always beat you guys from other tribes ,some of the Yoruba people you see on Nairaland they are Christians but if they don't tell you,you won't know and same thing goes to Yoruba muslims too.We don't allow religious to clouded our sense of reasoning and that's why Yoruba land keep experiencing huge developments.

Our interest comes before anything else.in the southwest today we have 6 states but Christians took 5 left Muslim for one did you see muslims complain about that except a one man organization nobody listen to him except you igbos. Kwara state is only Yoruba state that religious bigots is thriving and I think it's only ilorin people kwara south isn't like that .

God bless Yoruba lands.
effort1:

Johnmartus, the undercover yoruba Muslim, who is too ashamed of his Islamic foundation, doesn't care about thousands of people killed. He is only concerned about the death of the terrorist.

Johnmartus is an enemy of the Yoruba nation.
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by johnmartus(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2021
That would give the family of our departed heroes sense of belonging.
yanabasee1:
What difference will it make?

The Nigerian flag lowered or not..., doesn't fly.... There'll be no need disturbing the flag....
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by helinues: 8:03am On May 22, 2021
That's very important
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by effort1: 8:04am On May 22, 2021
johnmartus:
Islamic foundation? This is where Yoruba people always beat you guys from other tribes ,some of the Yoruba people you see on Nairaland they are Christians but if they don't tell you,you won't know and same thing goes to Yoruba muslims too.We don't allow religious to clouded our sense of reasoning and that's why Yoruba land keep experiencing huge developments.

Our interest comes before anything else.in the southwest today we have 6 states but Christians took 5 left Muslim for one did you see muslims complain about that except a one man organization nobody listen to him except you igbos. Kwara state is only Yoruba state that religious bigots is thriving and I think it's only ilorin people kwara south isn't like that .

God bless Yoruba lands.

Lolz.

Stop acting like a simpleton.

You Yoruba Muslims are bigots.
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by johnmartus(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2021
That's how you guys continue lying about lekki saga to the extent that you destroyed the state beyond recognition may Almighty God continue to expose the enemy of Nigeria.
Cosmatikka:

Fem pls
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by johnmartus(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2021
Yes I'm a Muslim kill yourself.
effort1:

Lolz.

Stop acting like a simpleton.

You Yoruba Muslims are bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by effort1: 8:08am On May 22, 2021
johnmartus:
Yes I'm a Muslim kill yourself.

Lolz.

You are the bigot, not me. So, you are the one to murder yourself
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by OfoIgbo: 8:19am On May 22, 2021
IPOB people have been lowering Nigerian flags, even leaving them on the floor and stepping on them for many years, in honour of yet-to-burn Lt. Gen. Attahiru who is probably one of Gen. Ikonso's Abobakun.

May Gen. Ikonson RIP
May Lt. Gen Attahiru RIP

THE GENERAL and his Abobakun deserve respect
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by helinues: 8:21am On May 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:
IPOB people have been lowering Nigerian flags, even leaving them on the floor and stepping on them for many years, in honour of yet-to-burn Lt. Gen. Attahiru who is probably one of Gen. Ikonso's Abobakun.

May Gen. Ikonson RIP
May Lt. Gen Attahiru RIP

THE GENERAL and his Abobakun deserve respect

Nigerians are reading and watching.. Igbo should continue playing their Politics the way they know best.

I sha know say you can never plant Guava and be expecting to harvest Apple
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by Brimstone77: 8:29am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

Nigerians are reading and watching.. Igbo should continue playing their Politics the way they know best.

are you programmed to always spit trash??

Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by bishopkay: 8:39am On May 22, 2021
You see why you don't need argue with some people on here? This OP just proved that many of these buhari urchins and tribal bigots here are very crude uneducated unenlightened folks.

Lower the flag of a country over the death of a soldier? Foolish fool!
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by OfoIgbo: 9:05am On May 22, 2021
helinues:

Do you know that Lt. Gen Attahiru was disrespectful in his speech when Gen. Ikonso was assassinated?

But I am showing some respect to the General's Abobakun, and instead of you to acknowledge the respect I am giving, you are saying something else.
I could so easily be speaking ill of the dead abobakun, but I am according him some respect, the same respect he couldn't accord Gen. Ikonso.

May the General and his Abobakun RIP
Gen IKONSO RIP
Lt. Gen Attahiru RIP
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by helinues: 9:08am On May 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Do you know that Lt. Gen Attahiru was disrespectful in his speech when Gen. Ikonso was assassinated?

But I am showing some respect to the General's Abobakun, and instead of you to acknowledge the respect I am giving, you are saying something else.
I could so easily be speaking ill of the dead abobakun, but I am according him some respect, the same respect he couldn't accord Gen. Ikonso.

May the General and his Abobakun RIP
Gen IKONSO RIP
Lt. Gen Attahiru RIP

Are we not saying the same thing?

Leave trash for lawma
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by Nobody: 9:38am On May 22, 2021
the way people are dying in this country, Nigerias flag should be permanently flown at half mast
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by johnmartus(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2021
Good decision from federal government.
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by Tinubuadvocate: 8:32am On May 24, 2021
Ah your suggestion got attention finally.
Re: Nigeria Flag Should Be Lower Down On Monday by NorthernAgender: 8:34am On May 24, 2021
I can see igbo people rejoicing over the death of our sons they will pay for this .

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Gov Bala Mohammed’s Presidential Campaign Posters Flood Kano / Nigeria Unemployment Rate By Region As At Q4 2020 / Canibalism To Further Delay BIAFRA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.