Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Who Wants My Brokerage Company For Free? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Wants My Brokerage Company For Free? (189 Views)

Choosing The Top Notch Discount Brokerage Firm / The First Indigenous Online Trading Brokerage In West Africa / Brokerage business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants My Brokerage Company For Free? by Prost1948: 1:35am On May 22, 2021
Hi guys, a few months ago I opened a Forex and CFD brokerage company and
I have already paid several tens of thousands of dollars for the entire service for a whole year.
The fact is that I cannot attract traffic to my business (website) and I don't want to continue with this business any more.
So, if someone has a desire to take and develop this business I am ready to give it to you for free.

The whole operation is already working and integrated to all necessary services.

Website.
Client-Area.
Trading terminals: MetaTader 4, WebTerminal, Mobile iOS and Android.
Payment solutions for client deposit: Credit Cards VISA/MasterCard, Wire Transfer for B2B and C2B, Crypto.
CRM to manage the clients.
MetaTader 4 Manager.
The company is registered on Marshall Islands.

Who are interested please contact me on email
mscottmain@yahoo.com

Thank you and Good Luck
Scot

(1) (Reply)

Best Crypto App / Oil Business Collaboration / For Importers, Get 250 Legit Suppliers Contact For 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.