Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million (29736 Views)

FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ / Looters’ List: Court Throws Out Contempt Suit Against Lai Mohammed / Looters’ List: Court Adjourns Dokpesi’s N5bn Suit Against Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by prinsam30: 5:21am On May 22, 2021
abeg who has successfully submitted his or her IMEI abi wetin dem dey call that tin sef
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Mabizeka: 5:21am On May 22, 2021
Racoon:
Just imagine where the media lies and propaganda landed them though it is known the government is a lawless one.
Shut up
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by MsAllison(f): 5:30am On May 22, 2021
Lair Muhammed is a charlatan bastard
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by MsAllison(f): 5:30am On May 22, 2021
[s]
Mabizeka:
Shut up
[/s]
get out!
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Mabizeka: 5:32am On May 22, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
get out!
Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by bros856: 5:32am On May 22, 2021
Judgement at this time when ur nation is bleeding, Nigerians with money. even during strike, Don’t rejoice ooo we have Appeal court and Supreme court that’s another 4 to 5 years from now
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by LivingSage: 5:36am On May 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Timon4real(m): 5:38am On May 22, 2021
This people dey expect FG and Lie Mohammed to apologise?
Even the N20M secondus no go see
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Tess24: 5:39am On May 22, 2021
infini771:
For overlying.

Meanwhile, both parties want to loot Nigeria to extinction.

Please, can we vote them out in 2023?

We can.. If only we have one voice
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by LivingSage: 5:41am On May 22, 2021
You never die tongue
840fty:
[s][/s]
I missed you
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by urchman23: 5:46am On May 22, 2021
Second us is just waisting his time Nigeria that dont follow due process, no rule of law. Ten kobo you go get so far na governmentof buhri.
Le124:

https://punchng.com/looters-list-court-orders-lai-mohammed-fg-to-pay-secondus-n20m/
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by sweetkev(m): 5:52am On May 22, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
The lying one with wrinkled pvssy face. Nigeria has suffered enough.
You get bad mouth I swear grin
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Minjim: 5:58am On May 22, 2021
We all know these people have stolen.
I just don't know why the FG can't prosecute them successfully.

Maybe it's just that a thief can't catch a thief
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by jaxxy(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2021
Pdp are Corrupt doesn’t mean u should call everybody in the party a looter unless u have diarrhea of the mouth. If u called any one a looter be ready to defend it.

There are looters in both Pdp and Apc..
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Joelmxwll: 6:02am On May 22, 2021
Wow
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by amuwo1980: 6:10am On May 22, 2021
HitRun:
cheesy

2015, 2016, and 2017; the years APC went on a frenzy of media trials...lol. Who would have thought their government would turn out to be a complete disaster.

Very useless "leaders".
Turn out to be a criminal organization
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Pinkgrace: 6:13am On May 22, 2021
Available
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Nobody: 6:14am On May 22, 2021
4tomandchi:
Politicians don't have sanity how can this be coming up at this tragic time. The nation should be mourning.

I'm sure the Chief of army staff refused to play to their script so they had to cut him off.

Since his appointment, our army has been winning.

RIP to our fallen heroes.
winning what? is it not the same man that gave the barbaric shoot at sight order against SECESSIONIST while bandits and terrorist are negotiated with?
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by joelag: 6:26am On May 22, 2021
Good for him.

Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by CSTRR: 6:41am On May 22, 2021
tnewsr:
Good decision, even though they may appeal especially when such ruling is coming from Rivers State. A lesson to be taken to heart by those who are willing to learn
PDP is not taking advantage of anything.

Very poor opposition.

They have allowed APC to get away with many things.
Things that APC would have used as campaign points in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by iampeterben(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2021
Story APC doesn't obey court orders
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by PrinceMajestic: 6:51am On May 22, 2021
Lol, mad men making me laugh hard when i should be mourning. A pdp state high court slamming 20m fine against FG? Like a poster above "let secondus and his lawyer go and collect the money from Buhari". A stupid news at a time like this
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by 8stargeneral: 6:59am On May 22, 2021
Lol...lie Mohammad go take him hand kill himself with lies..let him pay that money oh or go to jail,if its another person he will prounce15 years jail team for parading fake news.
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by UncleKoboko: 7:01am On May 22, 2021
4tomandchi:
Politicians don't have sanity how can this be coming up at this tragic time. The nation should be mourning.

I'm sure the Chief of army staff refused to play to their script so they had to cut him off.

Since his appointment our army have been winning.

RIP to our fallen heroes.
Shut up!
Accidents do happen.
For him to even be in their clique, he must be one of then. Everything accidents or incidents should not be linked to ulterior motives.
Get sense!
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Harrynight(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2021
Lol... Who is the Court exactly where there is Buhari led government?

Has buhari government ever obey Court order?
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Chirowman(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2021
Trouble ooo
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by ityP(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2021
HitRun:
cheesy

2015, 2016, and 2017; the years APC went on a frenzy of media trials...lol. Who would have thought their government would turn out to be a complete disaster.

Very useless "leaders".

Very useless party. I don dey wait make dem jail Atiku, by up till now, we no hear from dem. Anti Kwaraption party. God punish whoever voted them in
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by Focusmind: 7:25am On May 22, 2021
Why Rivers state high court where judgement could be bought and sold. I was expecting to hear Federal high court. Wike is in control of judiciary in Rivers state.

I am not supporting the federal government but I don't trust that judgement. Moreover, States high court don't adjudicate on things relating to federal government. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Looters’ List: Court Orders Lai Mohammed, FG To Pay Secondus ₦20 Million by realstars: 7:25am On May 22, 2021
Dem don buy maket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi / FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / Six States Oppose FG’s Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.