Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Get Connected To 1000's Of Esut Students In Www.esutforum.com - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Connected To 1000's Of Esut Students In Www.esutforum.com (574 Views)

ESUT Students Arrested.forced Female Students To Act Lesbian Film / Notice Of Esut 14th Convocation Ceremonies / New Face Of Esut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Connected To 1000's Of Esut Students In Www.esutforum.com by Kasieze(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2011
Join www.esutforum.com and get connected to 1000's of ESUT students online. Make friends with them online, shear your academic problems, get to know latest info about ESUT, shear your photo album with them, send messages, advertise free and many more unique services. Its open for all ESUT graduates, ESUT undergraduates and lovers of ESUT. Don't be the last to join. Its FREE
Re: Get Connected To 1000's Of Esut Students In Www.esutforum.com by DrLawAde5: 12:00am On May 03, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Get Connected To 1000's Of Esut Students In Www.esutforum.com by DrLawAde5: 1:16pm On May 06, 2011
LASU PART-TIME RESULT IS ALREADY OUT.

FOR ANY ADMS ASSISTANCE,

CALL -Zero8 1, 6.6. .2.4 , 6.3, O.2, FOR HELP NOW B/F THE REGISTRATION STARTS.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Ur Chances Of Getting Admission / Jamb Utme Result Is Out: Drop Your Registration Number And I Will Check For You / Help Unilag Students About Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.