Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour (11408 Views)

NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / NFF Releases Super Eagles 23 Man List For 2019 AFCON / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by naptu2: 4:56am On May 22, 2021
Forwards

Asisat Oshoala (Barcelona)

Francisca Ordega (Levante)

Rasheedat Ajibade (Atletico Madrid)

Vivian Ikechukwu (Rivers Angels)

Charity Adule (Eibar)

Gift Monday (FC Robo)

Uchenna Kanu (Linkopings)

Joy Bokiri (Konak Belediyespor)

Midfielders

Rita Chikwelu (Madrid CFF)

Ngozi Okobi-Okeoghene (Eskilstuna)

Halimatu Ayinde (Eskilstuna)

Toni Payne (Sevilla)

Amanda Mbadi (Bayelsa Queens)

Celine Ottah (Bayelsa Queens)

Defenders

Onome Ebi (FC Minsk)

Glory Ogbonna (Edo Queens)

Osinachi Ohale (Madrid CFF)

Oluwatosin Dimehin (Sunshine Queens)

Abidemi Ibe (Bayelsa Queens)

Chidinma Okeke (Madrid CFF)

Patricia George (Sands FC)

Esther Ogbonna (Sunshine Queens)

Goalkeepers

Tochukwu Oluehi (CD Pozoalbense)

Chiamaka Nnadozie (Paris FC)

Inyene Etim (Abia Angels FC)

2 Likes

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by naptu2: 4:56am On May 22, 2021
Desire Oparanozie's name is missing. She has been frozen out of the team since leading a protest over bonuses and pay during the 2019 World Cup in France. It has been alleged that some members of the NFF are keeping her out of the team to punish her for leading that protest. It was also alleged that the former coach, Thomas Dennerby resigned because he refused to allow anybody interfere with his team selection (that is, to exclude Oparanozie from the team).

In my humble opinion, although the Falcons have a lot of great strikers, I believe that they still need Oparanozie's experience and free kick taking ability.

9 home based players made the list and one of the reasons for this might be the fact that the new coach, Randy Waldrum, watched the Nigerian League Super 6 Tournament in Ijebu Ode last month.

Monday Gift continues FC Robo's tradition of supplying phenomenal players to the Super Falcons. She follows in the footsteps of Asisat Oshoala and Rasheedat Ajibade.

Picture 1) Desire Oparanozie

Picture 2 and 3) Vivian Ikechukwu (one of the debutants)

Picture 4) Monday Gift

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by vibre: 5:00am On May 22, 2021
Who is the coach of the falcons?

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by naptu2: 5:05am On May 22, 2021
vibre:
Who is the coach of the falcons?

Randy Waldrum (check the second post).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:11am On May 22, 2021
Nna ehn, the way Desire Oparanozie is being treated isn't fair at all. When has it become a misnomer for one to ask to be treated fairly.

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by Bvlgari: 7:49am On May 22, 2021
Nice line up...but Desire Oparanozie is missing o...i wish you guys well...

But something deep down down down in my heart is telling me, that those 9 home based players nor go complete on the return flight out of yankee lol

2 Likes

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by tillaman(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by Innobee99(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2021
God will not let her time pass her by, by his Grace

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by Simplyleo: 7:51am On May 22, 2021
cool
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by sotall(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2021
undecided
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by Trustme2(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2021
Drsnives:
We are in a mourning period pls
We just lost a general
So life should stop because we lost a general. How many times have ordinary citizen died needless death and these same Generals look away. I beg cut us a slack.

9 Likes

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by dinocy(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2021
NFF is punish Desire and its not fair.
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by sanpipita(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2021
Why is Rita Chikwelu still there, can't we move on from her?
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by KingLennon(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2021
We need more competitions like this to encourage these girls. We are blessed with good players but we don't have a structure for them to improve
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by KangaIye: 7:56am On May 22, 2021
Beautiful Ladies
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by Yoyoyoo(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2021
Can't wait to watch my baby assisat

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by kayfact123(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2021
Abeg, add my name to that list ����
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by Nobody: 8:00am On May 22, 2021
Wishing them a goodluck.
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by Jonah507(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2021
If only quarter system could have its way, they would have flooded the list with ab*ki ....
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by humberjade: 8:09am On May 22, 2021
Na so dem wan end Oparanozie's career o...still missing
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by Mateo901: 8:19am On May 22, 2021
Sure odds for the weekend!!
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by LoudLord(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2021
Omo ologo(A.O) wink
Re: NFF Releases List Of Super Falcons Players For US Tour by ifymadu: 8:33am On May 22, 2021
I will go watch the USA vs Nigeria game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World U-20 Athletics Championship: Udodi Wins Gold At Men's 200m / Oshoala Returns From 2 Months Injury By Scoring In Barca's 7-0 Win / Gift Monday Scores A Brace As Tenerife Beats Atletico Madrid 2 - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.