Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Massive Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment (1120 Views)

Vacancy!!! Massive Recruitment Ongoing At Guinness Nigeria For Graduate And Non- / MASSIVE Recruitment For 2nd September 2017 *apply Now / First Bank Massive Recruitment - Application Guide/ Method Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment by teledola(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2021
NSIA Insurance Limited - At Groupe NSIA, we believe that providing the best risk management for companies and individuals comes from our expert knowledge of the industries in which we operate combined with our dedication to looking out for our clients' interest, always.

Following our successful acquisition of ADIC Insurance Ltd., one of Nigeria's leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services, NSIA has continued ADIC's tradition of providing services that consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Financial Planner

Locations: Victoria Island - Lagos

Details

How passionate are you about selling?

Do you think you can convince someone else to buy a necessary and beneficial insurance product?

Would you want to decide how much you want to earn?

Are you persistent and proactive?

Requirements
Join our Agency Team as a Financial Planner with the following requirements:

Passion to sell.

OND, HND, B.Sc in any field

Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing

Knowledge of the region: must have lived in recruiting location for more than 2 weeks.

Application Closing Date

31/5/21

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: samuel.akanbi-james@nsiainsurance.com

Note:
 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Massive Recruitment by athaboi(f): 7:16am On May 22, 2021
Lolz
Is no longer financial advisors is now financial planners hahaha..my friend properly tell people that you are looking for insurance marketers so they will know what you are looking for and not giving it a random name. I pity young Nigeria graduates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Recruitment by benjanjo1: 7:53am On May 22, 2021
athaboi:
Lolz
Is no longer financial advisors is now financial planners hahaha..my friend properly tell people that you are looking for insurance marketers so they will know what you are looking for and not giving it a random name. I pity young Nigeria graduates

I wonder o!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment by yetundetanwa(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
athaboi:
Lolz

Why, is the job not OK ni?
I've got an interview with them o.
Lemme know what's up befure I carry head enter o.
Re: Massive Recruitment by athaboi(f): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
yetundetanwa:

Why, is the job not OK ni?
I've got an interview with them o.
Lemme know what's up befure I carry head enter o.
the job is okay, I'm only asking the op to give it the correct name. It's insurance marketing so be prepared to market and sale insurance policies of the company

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Rep Needed. / Getting A High Paying Job In Abeokuta / I Need A Serious Akwa Ibom Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.