Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday (32480 Views)

Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by Dicedpineappple(f): 10:35am On May 22, 2021
Wolves in sheep clothing!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by BinamRex: 10:36am On May 22, 2021
China is making great strides and its leaders don't pray.

I am not saying it's wrong to pray, but even the Bible says faith without work is dead.

You can't pray your problems away when you should be implementing the right policies and tackling problems head on.

Please, check out DARIOSITY on Youtube and sub.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by nnamdi640: 10:38am On May 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:
This is a leader who is praying for your country. If what you do is curse Nigeria everyday, and you think your life would be any better, you are deceiving yourself. It is as simple as that.
People like you should be caged. You saw politicians praying for their pockets and here you are defending them as if they care about your existence. Your reasoning should be made the 10th wonders of the world.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by chuksey1(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2021
That photographer nor dey pray?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by SamgoldBaba: 10:41am On May 22, 2021
Why we Nigerians blame politicians and Government for every pridicament in our Nation still baffles me
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by Nobody: 10:42am On May 22, 2021
All I see is a bunch of useless old men
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by Odogwu2023(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2021
am only interested in the camera used in aso villa
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by Safemoon: 10:45am On May 22, 2021
It reminds me of how isreal is always praying for palestinians to stop.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by ayenale1(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2021
Praying without action is dead...
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by Djyucee1(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2021
I got so angry seeing this, this is to prove to you that these men have failed and are clueless. Even the Bible says faith without work is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by OBku4(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
For how long are we going to be living with these deceit?

Lord be merciful on the prayers warriors above.

U are a f shocked l
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by Ayed44: 10:55am On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Photos of Prof Osinbajo Praying for Nigeria Yesterday Surfaces.

He believes and prays that God will one day send his heavenly politicians to take over the affairs of the Nigeria.

Vice president , Pastor Osinbajo handing Nigeria over to God.

Prayer without work.....

https://www.nairaland.com/6564290/yemi-osinbajo-attends-national-prayer#101920227

Praying for the cameras...

They are not praying. They are only brainstorming on how to share their latest loot.

Any prayer done with public showmanship is not acceptable to God.

Anybody who wants to pray to the true God must do it in private.

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by redsun(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2021
Lazy professor! They are just a little smarter than our primate cousins.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by DonCortino: 10:59am On May 22, 2021
how much dey him bank accounts. nonsense news
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by bablon20(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2021
Poster VP, if he's seriously praying he won't ask his boys to take his picture.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by Jlow2: 11:06am On May 22, 2021
He is not more religion than isreal, prayer my foot,bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by samwheel(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2021
Adelekan40:
United States of America do not joke with prayers, after every presidential address of the American president ends with " God bless America"
The US senate begins every sittings with prayers. Behold , everything is working for their good.
However, because hatred and nepotism we condemn everything that is good about Nigeria. We cannot rule God out of our challenges. The Nigerian Army motto says " victory comes from God alone" yet some idiots will come out to condemn prayer because sowore who is an idol worshiper did.

Nigerians have been praying since time immemorial, what has been d impact of prayers. d shithole keeps sinking.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by JastSiryin(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He is praying
While his mouth is sealed by his nose mask abi? Rubnish. People like these just make a mockery of prayer and religion as a whole. What's the use of having men like these at the helm of power,only for them to tell us to pray instead? Prsy and still be incompetent, pray, and still act foolishly? What are all the prayers for? Abeg make i no vex
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2021
demitola:

What deceit? If you choose to skip prayers, that's your personal choice. Don't criticise others coz of it.

There is a time to pray and a time to work ur ass off. U must to both effectively because both are very important and have the functionality.

So if u pray and Ignore the proper work u are on ure own especially on the physical manifestations. U will only get the spiritual results and not physical until u act.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:20am On May 22, 2021
WHAT'S D BIG DEAL HIS KNEELIN DOWN,HE IS NOT GOD. HE DOES KNOW HIS LIMITS. undecided
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by greenguy: 11:25am On May 22, 2021
Pray in your bedroom oga. We're tired of the show. We want to see plans, actions and Nigeria in the right direction.

Stop the drama. You failed us.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by OnyeOgboni: 11:25am On May 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin this man sef..clownssss
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by abbeyty90: 11:26am On May 22, 2021
These people think they can mock God with their fake prayers. Start doing the right thing and you will realise you don't need to disturb God with your prayers.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by mrdharkchild(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2021
K
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by TimmyTen(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2021
DEAD
Tvibes001:
The more they pray the more evil engulfs the land.
FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS ............
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by ehis05(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2021
Mtheeeeeerw since i was small we have been praying, even Prayer for Nigeria in distress now to open mouth say that prayer is a hard thing for me. We keep getting worst. We need action not all of this
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by Mayniaa: 11:36am On May 22, 2021
Deputy1111:
What have you done for the growth of this country than criticism

Na me dey board Presidential private jet?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by StreetPreacher: 11:38am On May 22, 2021
They'd have taken this off the media I guess
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by poweredcom(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2021
God self don Taya for Nigerians prayers ...
God will soon be striking thunders to Any of our leaders wey de pray publicly for a better nation ...
When our heart is filled with hatred how will the country be great which God has made it to..by default
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by yemisi10: 11:48am On May 22, 2021
He should pray for himself and family instead
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by Raalsalghul: 11:52am On May 22, 2021
Your last statement sums it up.

Let's learn to do the right thing.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Kneeling Down To Pray For Nigeria Yesterday by RichAbujaGuy: 11:55am On May 22, 2021
the atheists/satan worshipers go pollute this thread with their polluted souls and keyboards from page one. how can anyone with a good clean spirit be vexed with someone praying to God for the betterment of the country and ppl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / I Won't Have Office For First Lady- Buhari / Collapse 36 States To 6 Zones, Ekweremadu Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.